Rip my heart out ..

A/n a long chap for you all , enjoy and please vote or comment : )

ZAYN POV

I'm sat in the airport but hardly alone . With me is Peter and Tully who are escorting me home a day early ahead of the boys from Singapore .

Skye isn't with me this time because she has business to take care of in London and I didn't want to attend the party there , not without her .

I'm going home to surprise her a whole 27 hours early .

After a long plane Ride , with a few hours sleep I finally arrive at the house.

I adjust my peeked hat on my head and zip my hoodie all the way home , it's cold in London a far cry from the warm weather in Singapore .

Jack meets me as I get out of the van and grabs my cases .

"Good to be back Zayn ? It's been an Interesting few days " he laughs

"Why what's my misses been doing ?" I ask a little apprehensively .

"Yoga , mediation .. All that kind of hippie stuff , the house smells of sandalwood from the intense sticks " he replies and I laugh out loud .

"She's been studying a little Buddhism while i have been away these last couple of weeks jack , she says its the religion of peace and harmony or some shit like that but I think it's harmones " I laugh and he joins me .

Jack is right , the house does smell

Of Sandlewood with a hint of musk .

I don't like it , it burns my nostrils .

There in the living room is Skye , standing by the fire dressed in grey harem pants and a tight white T which shows off her swollen 5 month belly perfectly .

Her hair is down , falling down her back . I watch her thoroughly for a moment until she turns and see's me .

She freezes instantly .

"Zayn what -

"Hey princess .. " I smile creeping towards her .

"Zayn your not suppose to be back until tomorrow " she whispers in deadpan .

I wrap my arms around her shoulders pulling her towards me and kiss her forehead .

"This is what we do .. Always the element of surprise when one of us comes home early but I remember it used to be more welcoming than this " I recall trying to catch her look but she won't catch mine .

"What's wrong ?" I ask and it's now i notice that something isn't right.

She seems distant and unwelcoming .

"Nothing is wrong I'm surprised that's all , you must be so tired why don't you go to bed and sleep of the jet lag " she suggests moving away from me and goes in search of something on the sofa .

"Where's my damn phone" she spits aloud .

"I slept on the plane , I'm not tired " I reply but she looks lost in thought .

Harmones maybe .. She gets like that from time to time .

"You look so good , iv missed you " I smile grabbing her from behind placing two hands on her bump .

She stills in my arms momentarily .

"I need my fucken phone " she snaps adverting her eyes to the grand clock that stands in the corner . She's looks antsy .

"It's on the mantle piece baby " I reply laughing at her panic as she moves swiftly in that direction .

"I thought you were practicing the art of calmness " I tease but she ignores me .