"Shut up." She said kissing my lips. She got down on her one knee and I could see the kids down on their knees as well. I chuckled.

"What y'all doing down there?" I asked, holding her chin.

"You wanna marry me?" She asked.

I nodded. "Of course I do, why?"

She stood up and this dude that I have seen before came from backstage. I know he works for Beyonce, I've seen him around her before but I never knew what he did. Now I know.

He was holding this bible and my entire demeanor changed! I know damn well we're not going to get married here, oh Jesus, she better not make this the best moment of my life.

She grabbed my hand, kissing my cheek. "Marry me."

"Huh?"

"Marry me." She repeated.

Oh wow. So she did say that correctly.

She pulled me in by my waist. "Marry me Mani."

"Right now?"

"Yes, right now."

"I don't have a ring."

"Yes you do bitch!" Dinah tumbled onto the stage and handed me this little red box then tumbled her ass back off of the stage.

What the fuck?

"Now you do. You gonna marry me right now?" She asked and I nodded. "Yes!"

Her excitement was so cute.

She pulled away from me and clapped her hands together once, handing the microphone over to Ashley.

"Normani Kordei Hamilton, you know me like the back of your hand even if you don't think you do. I want you to be my wife, I want to be the one you wake up to every morning and go with you to dancing practice and take our kids to school with Julius of course." She chuckled. "You're the woman that changed me completely and basically forced me to be in love with you. You accepted and still do accept me for everything that I am and what I was. The way we make love is something that I can't just get with someone else and I don't want it with someone else. I am yours and you are mine. You take care of me when I'm sick which isn't very often but it happens. There's nothing like what we have, I'm so into you girl and don't get me started on when you smile. Wooh!" She pulled me into her arms and leaned down to kiss me.

All of the videos that we had took along the way of the tour played behind us and it was making me cry.

"You're not supposed to kiss me yet." I chuckled.

"You expect me to care? No."

"Can I speak now?" I asked and she nodded but still kept her arms around me.

"Honestly, I didn't think I would ever love you like I do, I never even thought I would agree to having your babies. But it's like you're so... different from everyone else. I may be young but I'm ready." I quoted her song making her roll her eyes but smile at the same time, her dimple popped out. "I don't think anyone could ever add up to everything you've ever done for me, not even materialistically. Partially you taught me how to be a woman, how to respect myself more than I respect anyone else. I know that's weird to say considering everything that we've been through and how we went through it. Though sometimes people me you're bad for me, I don't care, I'm so in love with you and I want you to be my wife more than anything."

"Can I kiss you now?" She asked and I shook my head, taking her ring out of its casing.