Pain is all I feel

Tears slowly slid down her rosy cheeks, taking over her skin once more. Her ocean eyes were more of a storm now, dark and scary; full of fear. She was trembling, her skin cold to the touch and her lips quivering. Slowly she lifted her hand, scraping it across her wrist, her nails digging into her soft gentle skin. Her mind was everywhere, she couldn't seem to remember so many things, but sadly she couldn't seem to forget more.

She remembered Paris, the years she lived there with Emily, sleeping in a new bed every night and working a new job every day; but not caring about it at all, because Emily was there. Emily was hers. She remembered High School, sneaking around in the library and in the woods at night just for a single kiss from her sweet girl without their friends knowing.
She remembered coming home after years in France, everything was the same yet weirdly different.

She remembered their first Christmas back in Rosewood, when Emily got drunk and screamed at her in front of everyone because she thought Alison was cheating on her. She remembered New Years when she didn't kiss Emily at midnight and she cried in Hanna's arms. She remembered the day when Spencer told her that Emily was engaged to someone else, and she remembered crying for hours while Spencer told her everything she wished she never heard.

Alison remembered it all, every kiss and every smile that Emily ever gave her. Yet she also remembered every tear and every goodbye she ever heard. She wished she could forget it all, how it ended, and how Emily moved on to be happy and in love with someone new while Alison never truly got over Emily. Sadly those were the things she couldn't seem to forget, while she slowly was having trouble remembering all the happy times, all the love and all the laughter. Alison was forgetting everything she once loved, only to remember the heartbreak and pain that she was left with.

Alison's skin began to become pale, her eyes seemed almost blood shot and her lips cracked and lifeless. All of a sudden her fist came undone and she dropped an empty bottle of pills onto the floor, she crumbled down and started to shake. First it was just her fingers and legs, then her whole body began to shake as white liquid escaped her mouth and her eyes rolled back in her head. Her heart raced as she began to cough...blood coming from her lungs as she did. Her life started to drain from her body as her heart slowed and her body stopped shaking, slowly her heart stopped, and so did her breathing. With that the sweet girl who deserved all the Paris love she once had, died because of the pain she only felt.