Treat you better

"I won't lie to you Ali" Emily looked up at Alison who was standing in front of her as she sat on her bed. "I know he's just not right for you."

"How?" Alison sat beside Emily

"I can see it on your face, when you say that he's the one that you want." Emily laced their fingers together, squeezing Alison's hand tight.

"You know me so well" Alison smiled as tears started to trace the features of her face. "But what can you do?"

"I know I can treat you better, better than he can" Emily smiled shyly at Alison. "I just want to give you the loving that your missing..baby just to wake up with you would be everything I need. You don't have to do this alone, tell me what you want to do."

Alison wiped the tears from her face and let go of Emily's hand. Standing up slowly, Emily following her.

"I promise I won't let you down" Emily smiled. Alison turning around to face her, tears still forming in her eyes and sliding slowly down her face.

"Tell me why we are wasting time, on all your wasted crying, when you should be with me instead." Emily took a small step closer to Alison, who then took a step towards her. "Take my hand, we'll be fine." Alison smiled up at Emily as she intertwined their fingers gently.