Blue eyes

Emily sat on her bed, holding a phone to her ear. Her mind filled of images of Alison, her big ocean blue eyes, her wavy blonde hair, her sassy attitude...Emily missed it all. She waited for Alison to answer the phone. Alison was married to Elliot, and Emily knew that but she had to talk to Alison, tell her that she missed her...because they had grew so far apart after high school. And that was breaking Emily, the thought that she was losing Alison.

"Hey Em" Alison answered the phone, sounding happy.

"I need to tell you something Ali" Emily was nervous to say what she was thinking, but she had to.

"What is it sweetie?" Alison sounded worried.

"There is something I never told you Ali, at least not after high school. Something I should have said...After everything we have been through, I still want you."

"Em" Alison started, but Emily wasn't ready to be turned down..not yet.

"I see your blue eyes every time I close mine, you make it hard to see where I belong to, when I'm not around you It's like I'm not with me...I miss those blue eyes, and the taste of your smile, how you kissed me at night. It..It's like there's no sun rise when I'm not with you Ali, and I can't go another day like this...another day without you is like another day in the dark. I can't believe it but Ali...I miss everything about you, and I love you, I still love you Ali."

Emily's breathing got heavy, her heart sank as Alison hung up the phone without saying a word. Tears started to fall from her big brown eyes, they slowly slide down her cheeks and splashed to the floor. The phone fell to the bed, Emily fell to the bed with it. Then the door bell rang..Emily made her way to the door, her face tear covered and her heart broken she opened the door to see....Alison standing there, her big blue eyes staring at her, her cheeks tear stained as she fell into Emily pressing her tear soaked lips to Emily's equally tear soaked lips.

"I love you..I love you, Em baby I have always loved you, I can't believe I still want you but I do." Alison whispered into Emily's lips.

"Ali angel, I love you so much." Emily whispered back, as they both cried and laughed into one another, holding onto each other tightly.