Kissing rock

Alison sat at the kissing rock, her back leaning against the cold stone rock. Her fingers traced her bracelet slowly, as she waited. Her eyes scanned the woods around her, but nobody was there. She shivered, it was winter and she was cold and alone. Her arms only covered by a thin sweater, her legs not covered at all, as she wore shorts. A single tear traced her skin, her lips turning purple. Her fingers shook as she turned around, touching the red paint on the rock. EF+AD. Alison's cold finger tips followed the red paint, tracing the E and then the F, but falling before the A.

"Fuck" Alison whispered, letting herself fall to the floor. Her entire body trembling, her hair falling into her eyes. "Fuck."

Alison forced herself to stand up, her eyes stuck on the rock.

"I know I destroyed you Em" She cried "I won't hurt you again..I promise."

"Really?" Alison turned around, finding Emily standing there.

"Yeah" Alison smiled "I am leaving Rosewood...I won't be here to hurt you anymore."

"Why are you leaving?" Emily asked, as rain started to fall.

"So you can be happy" Alison cried, the rain wetting her already frozen body.

"Ali" Emily smiled, taking a step towards Alison. "I am so sorry I said you destroyed me..It wasn't true"

"Em..You fell for me and then I made you think I was dead, I destroyed you" Alison smiled sadly. "That's what I do, I hurt everyone around me...I don't mean to...I am sorry Em." Alison shook in the cold rain.

"No" Emily smiled "You made me and all of us feel like a part of something special, we loved you. You left cause you were scared and you thought you had too...not to hurt us, you don't hurt everyone Ali...You were a scared kid. Now you are older and you aren't leaving, not now"

"I just..I came back to see you when I thought you needed me. That was me being a good friend, I tried Em."

"I know" Emily wrapped her arms around a shivering Ali..holding her tight.

"Do you still hate me?" Alison cried

"I never hated you Ali...I love you" Emily whispered.

"I love you too" Alison whispered back.