Don't let me down

Alison sat on her bed, her legs pressed to her chest. Tears fell from her eyes, her face red and her eyes puffy. She had been sitting there since she found out that Elliot had been lying to her all those years. She pulled her phone out, calling Emily.

"Em?" Alison whispered

"Ali" Emily responded, "Are you ok?"

"I need you" Alison cried "I need you right now."

"I'm here Ali, what's wrong?" Emily asked Alison

"I think I'm losing my mind....darling I hope that you'll be here when I need you the most." Alison fell over on her bed, tears coating her skin and sobs escaping her mouth.

"I am coming over, stay there Ali" Emily announced

"Don't let me down" Alison whispered as Emily hung up the phone.

Alison stayed there, crying. She could feel the anger of knowing what he had done, love was still inside her though and all of it was making her confused. She didn't move, not even when Emily rang the bell, she just lied there, not moving. Emily eventually just let herself in, running to Alison. Who wasn't in her normal bed, but in her old room.

"Alison" Emily exclaimed once she found her, running up to the bed.

"Tell me I'm safe" Alison cried as she looked up at Emily.

"Why wouldn't you be?" Emily smiled, as she sat beside Alison.

"You've got me now..right?" Alison whispered, Emily took Alison's hand in hers. Holding on tight.

"I have always been here for you Ali, don't worry" Emily answered, as she squeezed their hands together.

"Will you hold me now?" Alison cried, as Emily pulled her onto her lap.

"I've got you babe" Emily smiled as she held onto Alison. "Time will make it heal, soon you won't feel like this."

"Keep talking" Alison held onto Emily as tight as she could. "You always make me better."

"Ok Ali" Emily smiled.