My romeo

Emily Fields was playing Romeo in the school play, her Juliet was being played by Alison Dilaurentis. Alison was the most popular girl in school, everyone loved and feared her; she was beautiful, sassy, and so many more wonderful things. Every time Emily spoke to her she found out a new adjective to describe her, not always something good. Emily was the opposite, a loner who stuck to the back of class and only had one friend. Everyone thought of one word when they thought of Emily, lesbian, not a bad thing or a good thing but not exactly what Emily wanted to be known for. Emily has hated Alison since she could remember, Alison was always mean to her, and treated her like trash, But since the play began Emily and Alison had to get along; they were playing each other's soul mates after all.

Emily sat on the stage, her legs hanging over the edge and her eyes scanning the script. Emily heard Alison's heels clicking on the floor before she saw her but she didn't look up just yet, eyes focused on the neatly typed words.

"Hey Em!" Alison yelled as she approached Emily.

"Don't call me that," Emily had said this a million times and yet Alison continued to call her that, Emily isn't sure if it's to annoy her or because Alison enjoys the nickname.

"Why not?" Alison asks as she sat beside Emily "It's cute," Emily hides her smile, that answers that question then.

"Whatever," Emily rolled her big brown eyes, still not looking up "Do you need something?" Emily asked, unable to stop herself from finally looking over at Alison.

"I think we should practice the kiss scene," Alison smiled, something teasing and playful in her eyes.

"Wait, I thought we agreed to wait till opening night for the real kiss!" Emily's eyes widened as she started to lose herself in the big blue eyes in front of her, they were like the ocean and she was swimming in them. Actually she was drowning. She could feel the nervousness building, it doesn't feel like just a play anymore.

"Calm down," Alison laughed, "It's no big deal, I just don't think we should wait till opening night. I mean what if you fall in love with me from the kiss and forget your lines." Alison joked as she stood up.

"Um..ok" Emily smiled awkwardly.

"Good, I'll text you my address later sweetie."
Emily watched as Alison walked away, in shock of what had just happened. Was she really going to kiss Alison tonight? Should couldn't believe it... she needed to talk to someone.

Later that day Emily watched the ceiling in her bedroom as she talked to her best friend Hanna who spun around in her desk chair. Everything about this play was supposed to be easy for her, but now she's confused and Alison isn't making things easy at all. Hanna isn't the best listener, she tends to get caught up in her own thoughts, but she's trying her best and Emily couldn't ask for a better friend at that moment.

"I don't get the issue," Hanna announced once Emily had finished explaining.

"She wants me to kiss her, Hanna!" Emily exclaimed as she looked over at Hanna, who was scrolling through her phone. Emily snapped her name to get her attention.

"Sorry," Hanna mumbled sheepishly, putting her phone down

"Was that Mona?" Emily sat up and glared at Hanna.

"No...maybe....fine it was Mona, But so what, she's my girlfriend, Emily, of course I text her"

"Whatever," Emily flopped back down.

"Ok, so queen of mean, Alison, wants to kiss you, is that so bad?" Hanna smiled knowingly. "She's kind of cute, with those big blue eyes and all."

"Yeah of course she's cute Hanna, she's the most popular girl in school! And, like you just said, she's mean."

Emison one shots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara