Go to the doctors with me

Emily was sitting on the bed, her legs hanging over the edge. Alison was sitting in the chair beside her. Emily watched as her friend sat there, she was silent and her big ocean eyes were watching the floor. She smiled as Alison pushed a strand of hair out of her face, she couldn't look away as the blonde was so beautiful. Soon a doctor entered the room, he smiled right away at Alison.

"Hello" He extended his hand to Alison "My name is Dr. Kingston, but you can call me Wren."

"Oh Hello" Alison smiled, so cute that Emily wanted to faint.

"And what is it that I should call you?" Wren asked, his fingers still lingering with Alison's.

"Alison" She bit her bottom lip, causing Wren and Emily to smile in return.

"Ah, Ms. Fields" Wren looked up at Emily, and started to walk towards her. "Here you are" he said as he handed her a gown.

"Ooh!" Alison exclaimed "That will look great on you, you look sexy in purple."

"Um" Emily sucked in a large breath of air, "Thanks."

Alison giggled, and Emily couldn't help but smile back.

"So I'll be back, just change in here and I'll come back in about five ok?"

"Ok" Emily responded. Wren quickly leaving the room, giving Alison a smile as he did so.

"So.." Emily whispered "I guess I'll change."

"Go ahead" Alison smiled, her eyes locked on Emily. Emily turned away, and started to take her shirt off. She could feel the blondes big blue eyes on her as she did so. Her fingers shook as she started to unbutton her pants, slowly slipping out of them, her heart was beating so fast as she heard Alison stand up. Alison's heels tapped on the floor gently with every step she made towards Emily. The brunette was only in her bra and underwear and she was so nervous. She soon felt Alison's skin on her shoulder, Alison's hand wandered from her shoulder to her back and Emily was shaking in fear.

"Just to return the favor" Alison whispered into Emily's ear, as she unclasped her bra gently. Her fingers so soft on Emily's skin, the best feeling Emily had ever known was Alison.

Emily let out a sigh and closed her eyes quickly. "Thank you."

"Em" Alison's voice was soft and made Emily feel so safe even though she was scared. Alison bent down slowly, taking Emily's hair from her back and gently placing it over her shoulder. Her lips slowly pressing to Emily's skin, Emily spun around once she felt Alison kiss her.

"Ali" Emily whispered

"No" Alison smiled "Don't talk, just kiss me." Alison pulled Emily close to her, their body's pressed together as their lips smashed into one another's. Alison started to step forward, pressing Emily into the wall behind her, not once stopping the kiss to do so. Emily's hands gripped onto Alison's hips tightly, as Alison's went up and down Emily. Her fingers feeling the brunettes sides softly as they kissed.

"Ali" Emily's breathing was heavy as she spoke, her chest going up and down with every breath. "Why?"

"Why what?" Alison asked, pulling apart from Emily.

"Why now?" Emily asked "Why me?"

"Em, I love you" Alison smirked "I always have."

"You do?" Emily let out a large sigh "I thought that...I thought I was just practice."

"Baby" Alison could feel tears starting to form in her eyes as she took Emily's hands in hers. "No, never...I lied. I was scared, I, I didn't mean to hurt you, I was just trying to protect me."

"Oh" Emily smiled slightly, and then her smile slowly grew into a large grin. "I love you too."