Fuck me

It was one in the morning and Emily was laying in bed, her eyes watching as Alison stood at the end of the bed a devilish smile on her face. Emily smiled as she watched Alison sway her hips to the music that wasn't playing, Alison always got like this at night. Once midnight came Alison was a whole new girl to Emily, she would dance and sing and she was so fucking sexy to Emily. Alison slowly fell to the bed, crawling up Emily, touching any skin she could. She slowly made her way up to Emily and once she got close enough she took Emily's hands and pulled her close.

"Fuck me" Alison whispered softly in Emily's ear, Emily could feel Alison's breath on her skin, it was warm and she trembled as Alison's lips pressed to her ear. Alison taking Emily's ear in her teeth and Emily could feel Alison's smile on her skin.

"Ali" Emily took a deep breath and pushed Alison away, Alison lip came out, pouting like a little kid. "We can't Ali, not while we are staying at Spencer's house"

"Why not?" Alison fell down and sprawled out on Emily. She turned over, her big ocean eyes watching Emily as she bit her bottom lip. "I wanna fuck you."

"Alison" Emily laughed as she watched her wife act like a horny teenager. "Anything else"

"Fine" Alison pouted. "Oh I know!" Alison yelled, jumping up quickly and extending her hand to Emily.

"What?" Emily asked, confused.

"Dance with me" Alison smiled like she was the happiest little kid. "Please" She dragged out the word, until Emily smiled.

"Of course" Emily giggled taking Alison's hand. Alison led her off the bed, and onto the floor.

"Come here" Alison whispered as she pulled Emily's body close to hers, their skin touching in so many places that Emily lost count. They swayed back and forth as Alison hummed their song in Emily's ear.

Hours past, and the dancing had stopped. Alison was fast asleep in the bed, sucking her thumb like a baby and curled in a ball with all the blankets...Emily couldn't help but smile at her wife. She walked over and sat beside Alison, pushing the hair behind Alison's ear Emily smiled and bent down to Alison. Her lips grazed Alison's forehead gently, "I love you Ali."

"I wuv you too" Alison muttered, barely loud enough to hear.