Last kiss

"I miss you" Emily looked away, trying to hide her tears "I can't go any longer without you"

"Em, please don't" Alison wiped her eyes "I'm with someone now, I love you...but I can't"

"Ali I...I...I need you" Emily was scared, she loved Ali, but she knew Ali had moved on, she knew she didn't love her, she knew she wasn't going to get Ali back. "I know you love Elliot, I do...I just was hoping you loved me more, I was wrong..I'm sorry" Emily started to walk away, terrified that she was losing the girl she loves and even more scared that she was losing her best friend, then something Emily never saw coming, Ali pulled on Emily's hand and swung her around so they where face to face. Emily could feel Ali's breath on her face, she could feel her hair on her shoulder, it was soft and sweet, she smelled of everything Emily wanted, everything she loved. Flowers, candy, the beach, and a pool all in one girl. Ali pressed her lips to Emily's, Ali's lips tasted of something Emily had only tasted a few times before, only when they kissed. Something sweet yet spicy something passionate yet slow something amazing that Emily could only describe as Ali. Emily wondered if Ali kissed everyone that way, or if she was special. She thought that maybe, just maybe Ali was still in love with her, and just as she was before she was scared to tell her, scared to get hurt. The kiss lasted until Ali had to come up for air. they both came out of the kiss with smiles on their faces, and lipstick smeared on their lips.

"I never thought we would have a last kiss" Emily said slowly, she had read Ali's face and knew that was what that kiss was.

"Neither did I" Ali smiled, lacing their fingers together.