Daddy don't hurt me

"Alison?" Emily whispered "Are you ready?" Slowly Emily walked closer to the blonde who was lying in the damp grass. She sat beside her, wrapping the girl in her embrace and holding her close to her heart. "Ali."

"I can't do this" Alison's voice was small

"Yes you can, just talk to him" Emily smiled sadly, letting go of all of Alison but her small cold hand.

"I don't know what to say" Alison looked into Emily's dark soothing eyes "He was an awful dad, a bad person who..."

"Don't tell me, tell him" Emily told Alison.
"Ok" Alison let out a sigh, "Dad, It's Alison your daughter. I know you probably can't even hear me or whatever but I'm here to talk to you. God it's been years since I talked to you, since you were here...alive. I'm sorry I didn't go to your funeral, or ever visit you here till now...I just" she closed her ocean eyes, her chest going up and down as she breathed.
"Ali it's ok" Emily smiled, squeezing her wife's hand tightly.

"I just didn't want to." Alison laughed sadly, rolling her eyes. "You were an awful dad to me, to Jason and mostly to Charlotte. I don't get why you even had kids when you never loved us. You threw Charlotte away all because what? she wasn't your little boy anymore, because she was being who she was finally. You let Jason drink his life away, putting any drug into himself until he died. All he wanted was you to love him and care what he did for once but you never gave a shit! You didn't even cry when he died you stupid piece of shit!!" Alison let tears escape her ocean eyes, sliding down her cheeks and off her chin slowly.

"I never loved you...not even for a second after I knew that you weren't who I thought. Once I saw you slap mom, and once you kicked out your twelve year old daughter I never respected you after that. You ruined my life, you made me think I was worth...nothing. I'm glad you died before I had kids, you would have ruined them too. Luckily you will never meet her" Alison placed her hand onto her belly, "You will never get the chance to ruin her, Lilly will never meet the monster who made me who I was...before."

"Goodbye forever dad, and please don't ever rest in peace cause you don't deserve it." Alison slowly stood up with the help of her wife holding her hand.

"Emmy" Alison whispered, tears still present on her cheeks. "I love you."

"I love you too Ali, and I'm proud of you."