Vivian

"One small iced coffee" The beautiful brunette smiled as she handed Emily her card,

"Umm...yeah, of course sure" Emily fumbled to get her words straight, as she was lost in this girls ocean eyes. So deep she felt as though she was drowning in them yet she felt more alive than ever. The girl giggled, her teeth grazing her lower lip gently and her cheeks flushing a shade of pink. "Can I get your name?" Emily asked, holding a pen to the cup.

"Vivian" The girl answered, her voice was so soft and beautiful, like the most amazing song Emily could ever hear.

"Oh" Emily let out a breath, as she sketched the name onto the plastic

"What?" Vivian asked, her nails tapping on the counter as she spoke

"Nothing" Emily muttered

"Really?" Vivian smirked "Are you sure?"

"Yeah" Emily sighed, her eyes lost in this girl that she barely knew, her heart was already hers and she couldn't control it.

"Ok" Vivian smiled as she started to walk away "And Sweetie, don't worry your head too much with me. Cause I'm only a ghost." Emily didn't understand these words Vivian spoke, she didn't get why she said them but that's what Vivian did. She came into your life, lied about everything even her name and then leaves with words you won't get until much much later......