Take me to Paris

Alison watched as Emily's lips moved, she was telling the girls all about her and Bens most recent date..but Alison wasn't listening. She didn't need to, she knew it was all one big lie that Emily had come up with. Yeah sure the date was real they went to dinner and talked and probably kissed goodnight at the end, but Alison knew something that the other girls who sat at the table smiling at the cute story didn't know...Emily didn't like the date. Alison smiled while Emily told them all the great details about the date, her big blue eyes scanned the faces of the girls at the table. Aria's smile was so wide you would think it was her date that was being discussed, Hanna 'Awed' at every little detail that she heard, and Spencer held her hand to her heart like she was hearing about the best date ever. Alison kept a sweet smile plastered on her face till the end of the story, and once Emily's lips came to a pause..Alison could hear again.

"Aww" Hanna leaned forward "Every date you two go on sounds like a fairytale."

"Seriously" Spencer finally dropped her hand "I am so jealous of you."

**Ring**

"That's the bell" Aria stood up "I got to get to class"

"Of course you do" Hanna laughed "Mr. Fitz is waiting."

"Shut up" Aria giggled as they walked away.

Once Hanna, Spencer and Aria had left Alison finally spoke to Emily who sat across from her, packing up her things.

"Em" Alison reached across the table, wrapping Emily's hand in her own. "You don't have to lie to me"

"What do you mean?" Emily looked up, confused.

"The date" Alison responded "With Ben"

"What about it?" Emily smiled

"You didn't like it" Alison smiled back, but Emily's smile faded once the words escaped Alison's lips.

"Why would you think that?" Emily questioned

"Em" Alison laughed a little "We both know who you would rather be on that date with"

"Yeah?" Emily's eyes followed Alison's big ocean eyes as they went from Emily's eyes to their hands intertwined. "Who?"

"I think I should go to class now" Alison smiled as she stood up. Taking her bag with her, she left a confused Emily alone in the cafeteria.

During every class Alison could tell Emily's mind wasn't on the subject at hand, it was pondering what she had said to Emily at lunch earlier that day. She watched as Emily ignored every teacher and spaced out during every assignment, maybe she needed to talk to Emily before she started failing tests. After school Alison tried to find Emily, walking through the halls of Rosewood high, turning every corner and even checking all the bathrooms..Emily wasn't there, so Alison walked home alone. Once she got home she realized where Emily was...on her porch.

"Hey Em" Alison smiled as she stepped onto the porch, next to Emily.

"Who?" Emily yelled, sounding more out of breath than annoyed.

"I don't know what you mean" Alison unlocked the door, letting them both inside.

"Ali" Emily cried once they both got into the living room "Who do you think I like?"

"Really Em?" Alison laughed "It can't be that hard"

"I can't think of anyone that you would think I like...that would like me back" Emily's eyes widened as she waited for a response.

"Emily" Alison smiled, intertwining their hands "Close your eyes, and tell me what you see....Can't you see?"

"I don't know" Emily responded

"Tell me what you see" Alison whispered softly into Emily's ear.

"Um..I see Paris" Emily smiled

"Really, what else?" Alison's smile grew.

"I see two people, they are at the Eifel tower" Emily's mind filled with this image that she loved so dearly.

"Describe them to me" Alison whispered

"One of them is me...the other one is, is..you" Emily got quieter as the sentence continued.

"Open your eyes" Alison whispered softly. Emily's eyes flew open, her eyes meeting Alison's immediately.

"Why did you want me to say that?" Tears started to fall from Emily's eyes "You already knew I loved you...why make me say it out loud?! We both know you don't like me back!"

"Love" Alison was in shock, she knew Emily liked her but she had no idea that she was in love with her..not that she was upset by the news. Her heart skipped a beat when she heard Emily say love, and soon a huge grin covered her face..she couldn't hide how she felt any longer. "I love you too Em, won't you take me to Paris?"

"Of course" Emily cried as Alison pressed her soft lips to hers. Both of them finally feeling the happiness that they had been waiting for for so long.