Five years later

Emily fields has always had a crazy crush on Alison Dilaurentis, but she thought she was straight throughout their entire friendship..so she never said a word about it. Her and Alison where best friends for years, but when high school ended, so did their friendship. Emily and Alison lost touch when they started college, Emily went to California because she got a great scholarship for swimming to a school there, and Alison went to New York to an acting school. They just stopped talking.

That was until Emily's eyes caught sight of a post on Facebook, Alison Dilaurentis was a lesbian, she liked girls this whole time and Emily didn't have a clue.

"Holy shit!" Emily screamed, grabbing her phone and calling Alison as quick as she could, without thinking about the fact that she hadn't spoken to Alison since high school...five years ago.

"Hello" Alison answered the phone "Who is this?"

"Hey Ali" Emily was ecstatic hearing Alison's voice, so sweet and gentle.

"Em?" Alison questioned

"Yeah, how did you know?" Emily asked

"Your voice" Alison laughed "So, can I ask why you decided to call me after five years of nothing"

"I saw your post about being a lesbian" Emily smiled, just talking to Alison was making her heart stop.

"And?" Alison laughed

"I..I..I wanted to know if maybe you would wanna go out sometime." Emily was terrified at what Alison was going to say.

"Of course I would" Alison giggled "I have been waiting for you to ask me that for as long as I can remember."

"You have?" Emily wondered aloud

"Yes" Alison laughed

"I thought you where straight until today" Emily laughed, finally feeling calm.

"I thought the same thing about you" Alison giggled.

"So when should we?" Emily asked

"I was thinking now" Alison responded "Text me where you live, I'm coming"

"Don't you live in New York?" Emily laughed

"L.A" Alison responded

"Really?" Emily exclaimed "Me too"

"I know, tell me your address" Alison giggled

"Ok" Emily smiled.