Why?

Alison sat on her bed, her legs falling off the end. Her hair messy, wearing pajamas, no makeup. Emily kneeling on the floor in front of her.

"You know" Emily started "It is kind of hard not to fall for you."

"Why?" Alison looked up.

"Because even when you wear no makeup, hair all crazy and in pajamas...well you are still the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." Emily intertwined her fingers with Alison's. Alison smiled her cute little smile, so cute.

"Yeah?" Alison laughed "Why else?"

"That is a hard question to answer Ali...because there are so many answers."Emily laughed. "To name a few reasons why I love you.....You are so sweet Ali, and I know that you hide that part of you, but really you are sweet and kind and you care about me. Your eyes alone are enough to make me go crazy, they are like an entire ocean and I am drowning in them. You have the cutest little smile, like a little girl its adorable. You are so smart, and you know it. Ali, everything about you is a reason to love you."

"No" Alison cried "I lie to everyone, I trick people and I am so mean...are those reasons?

"Sweetheart" Emily smiled "You are not a mean person, you are tough and strong because you have been hurt so many times."

"Em..I love you" Alison smiled, pressing her nose to Emily's.

"Why?" Emily laughed

"Why not?" Alison giggled "You are beautiful, like crazy beautiful. You are so sweet to everyone even when they are mean to you, you forgive people and you trust people. You are honest, and trusting. You believed in me when nobody else did. You are my soul mate." Alison smiled, with tears in her eyes. Emily kissed Alison's nose.

"You are my everything" Emily then smashed her lips into Alison's. Her hands in Alison's hair, Alison's on Emily's waist, pulling her onto the bed.

"And you are mine" Alison whispered, as they lied together on the bed.