"Hello?"

"You sound like you just woke up on the wrong side of the bed?" She spoke.

"So far, my morning isn't going so well." I told her.

"I see."

"So, do you mind explaining what happened last night?" She asked.

"Jordi, I really don't wanna talk about it." I sigh aloud.

"Come on Moe! Everyone is hollering about it."

"How does everyone even know about this, anyway?" I asked her.

"Daniel and his big mouth of course." She replied.

"He told everyone how he beat the hell out of Princeton last night."

"And he also said that you were there witnessing it all." I exhale deeply, bowing my head as last night's incident replayed in my head.

"Daniel didn't do shit last night, he got his crew to do the work for him!" I spat angrily.

"So, what happened?" She asked me.

"Prince and I were at the school, he wanted to show me something." I began.

"After we left, we saw Daniel as his boys there and they kept at it with Prince."

"Then they attacked him, not Daniel." I finished.

"Wow."

"Why is it such a big deal anyway? They're always at war, so it shouldn't be that important." I said.

"Things are different around here, babe."

"Well I have to go, Chres is picking me up in a few." She said.

"At least you're out having fun while I'm stuck here." I said, throwing one of my pillows to the side.

"It'll get better soon girl, don't stress over it."

"I guess so, talk to you later."

"Bye." She said before hanging up. I place my phone aside, groaning loudly while lying across the bed, staring at the ceiling. Not only is Daniel a ridiculous coward, but he's the biggest liar I've ever met. Yeah, he got a few licks in but he mostly did the orders. If anything, I think Princeton would've won that battle if it was just him. I swear, he's careless and stupid, he has no respect for anyone--not even himself.

I felt the faint vibration of my phone, signaling a text message. I sit up a bit, watching my room light up from the sun shifting. I focused on my device, staring at the screen, reading the message from none other than Princeton.

"Good morning beautiful, I miss you." I read to myself. A smile appeared across my face, reading it over again before replying back. He knew how to really change the mood because I felt calm at this point.

"I need to see you." I read his response, hesitating to reply back. I don't need another outburst between me and Corbin but I refuse to be in here all day.

"Please?" He sent seconds later. Should I really risk this? I really wanted to see him, especially after last night--I want to see how he's holding up.