"He said that he barely hangs with them sometimes." She added.

"But the fact that he's hanging with you all the time, simply means that he likes you." She finished.

"I've only known him for a couple of weeks, not even a full month." I chuckled.

"It doesn't take rocket science to know whether someone likes you Monroe and it doesn't take years or months to actually like someone either." She stated.

"I mean, look at me! One quick look at that piece of caramel sculpture and I'm already hollering." She joked. I laughed aloud, not even expecting that. She laughed as well, looking down at her feet.

"You're something else."

"Thank you." She grinned.

"Hi Princeton!" I heard Alorah's voice. Jordi and I stared in her direction, watching her wave towards the student parking lot. My eyes followed, seeing Princeton stepping from his car. He gives her a quick head nod, continuing his way past her. I could feel Alorah's stare as he made his way towards us instead of her.

"Get your man girl." Jordi whispered to me once again.

"Stop it." I mumbled before focusing on Princeton.

"How you doing Princess?" He greeted as we come to a complete stop.

"Awe! He calls you princess!" Jordi cooed, making Princeton chuckle.

"Hush." I blushed, lightly nudging her.

"What's up Jordi?" He greeted.

"Hello." She greeted.

"What's up love?" I greeted back as well.

"Here." He said, handing me a Strawberry-Banana smoothie.

"How did you-"

"Well, you did pour it on Daniel and I kind of got a whiff of it after I tackled him." He explained with a grin. Jordi gently elbowed me while giggling a bit.

"Right. I, almost forgot about that." I chuckled, shyly looking down at the smoothie.

"But thank you." I told him.

"Anytime." He said before taking a sip of his.

"Are you doing anything after school?" He questioned as we continued our way towards the cafe.

"Yeah, I'm staying after school with this one here." I replied.

"She has to see the work of an artist out on the field." Jordi added, making me laugh.

"Alright then." Prince chuckled.

"Why don't you stay with us?" Jordi suggested. I give her a look as a grin appeared across her face.

"Nah, I'm goo-"

"Oh we insist, right Moe?" She questioned, giving me a look as well.

"Y-yeah, we don't mind at all." I fake a smile.

"Alright, I'll catch you later then mama." He said, gently pecking my cheek. He waved towards Jordi then walked away.