"But, if I were you, I wouldn't let Deanna see you hanging with him or she's going to be on your ass about it." She added in.

"Why does she stress about this guy so much anyway?" I asked her.

"She just doesn't trust him, she went through it with me and Cleo too." She shrugged.

"She's only trying to save us from the pain he causes."

"But he's actually a nice guy, nothing bad happened when we were out." I explained.

"Plus, I got word that he's okay to be around." I added, referring to Ray.

"I think he's just a little misguided." I finished.

"I don't know, maybe he just acts that way around you." She shrugged.

"I've seen him show out from time to time, but besides that I don't really see him doing anything wrong...he just walks around all day if not ditching." She giggled.

"But your secret is safe with me girl, it's the least I can do since you got me hooked up with a hunk." She laughed at her own vocabulary.

"Speaking of hunk." I said, raising my brow. She followed my stare, turning around. Chresanto strolling down the hall, greeting everyone with a smile.

"He even looks good saying hey to people, I mean seriously how can one be so damn attractive at every little thing?" Jordi questioned.

"I have no clue." I answered.

"What's good Jordi?" He greeted, embracing her tightly.

"Hi Chres." She greeted, blushing her ass off.

"Hey Moe, how's it going?"

"Things are well, thanks for asking." I smiled.

"You're still staying after school, right?" He asked Jordi.

"Of course." She blushed.

"Cool, well let me walk you to class then." He replied while taking her books.

"Okay, I'll see you at lunch, love." Jordi spoke to me before walking away with Chres on her side. I give a nice wave, slowly placing my back against the lockers as I watch them trail down the hall. I bit my lip, looking the opposite direction only to be startled by Princeton who was standing there, with his hands stuffed in his jeans.

"You're a creep now?" I asked, placing my hand against my chest. He chuckled, pushing away from the lockers while taking his shades off.

"I'm sorry sweetness, I didn't mean to scare you." He replied.

"It's fine." I give a small smile.

"You good, you look down?" He asked.

"I'm fine, just tired." I answered.

"Ah, well I was going to ask if you wanted to do something after school?" He began.

"But, if you're tired then you should go home and get some rest." He said.