"Come with me." She shrugged.

"That's not a good idea."

"Why not?"

"Heaven is three months old and it just isn't a stable environment for my babies."

"It's a year long tour Mani. 4 shows each month, that's 48 shows in 48 different countries. There's no way the kids are going to be able to see me if they don't come."

"Beyonce that's a lot." I sighed.

"Are we really going to argue about this?" She asked.

I shook my head. "Nah. Do what you want."

When we got home, I was the one with the attitude but I didn't show it 'cause I have kids to take care of.

I got the boys situated in the living room in front of the TV then took Heaven from Beyonce, laying her down on the floor next to the both of them.

"Normani."

When I turned around, she had her arms down at her sides. She had her fists balled up. Memories of everything just started to come back and I wanted to be submissive all over again.

Although all of that stands, I didn't say anything and kept my focus on 'cleaning' the house. It seemed like she was done talking about it but I was wrong.

"Normani, come here."

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes and watched her put her hair into a low ponytail before walking over to me. My legs wanted to move but they wouldn't. I guess I knew better.

Roughly, she pulled me into her by my waist. She stared into my soul and every time I tried to look away, the grip she had on my jaw grew tighter.

"You're really pissing me off Normani."

"I don't care."

"What do you want from me Mani?"

"I want you to think broader instead of having this one track mind."

"That's why I'm planning it and I was gonna ask you later, after I was finished." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't believe you were gonna tell me at all-"

"Normani, I swear to God if you start that doubting shit. I was going to tell you, I already told you that and I'm going but we should at least talk about it."

"I don't wanna talk about it, I wanna forget it."

"You can't just forget it, we don't forget our problems." She said then she pushed me against the island before wrapping her arms around me, kissing my cheek.

I kept my face stale just staring forward. "We should. I don't want you to go."

"Why don't you want me to go? I told you to come with me."

"Beyonce none of this is going my way."

"Not everything is going to go your way, don't be selfish. Compromise Normani."

She walked me into one of the guest rooms and crossed her arms once I was in front of her.

"Let's compromise."

"I don't know about letting the kids come but if we didn't have babies, I would be fine with going but they're kids, they're babies."

"So? It'll be a good learning experience for them and we can tell them about all 48 countries that they've been to." She said.

I sighed "I'll think about it."

"And if we do, you're coming too."

"I know, I have to look after my kids and you. You're so stupid sometimes."