36: Finale

-A Few Years Later-

  -Yuuki Kawashima's POV- (If you guys don't remember he was one of the first years that were on Hinata's team in junior high)

I didn't actually think I was going to stick to playing volleyball after my first game in junior high, but I did, and now, here I am, standing in the Karasuno gym with the other first years here that made it on the team.

The captain was helping us practice when the door suddenly flung open and in ran a little girl. "Daddyyyy!" She yelled while running at the captain. She jumped at him and he immediately caught her. All other us exchanged confused looks. Is Tsukishima her father? 

"Hey princess! Where's mommy?" He asked her. I'm guessing he is. The door opened again and in walked a tired looking girl.

"There she is! Mommy you're slow!" The little girl yelled again.

"No Kaori, you're just too fast for your age." The lady spoke while walking over. 

"Hello love." Tsukishima spoke while kissing her head when she got to them.

"Hi baby." She said while wrapping her hands around his waist.

"Ew. No kissing please!" The little girl screamed, causing me to chuckle. The lady looked over at us and smiled.

"Sorry about this. I'm (L/N) (F/N), your captain's girlfriend, and this little one is Tsukishima Kaori, our daughter." She said and Kaori waved. We went around the room and introduced ourselves, then, (L/N) spoke up again, "Oh right, Kei you forgot both your glasses and contacts at home today. How did you make it through? You're practically blind without them?" She said while rummaging through her purse. 

"I'm not that blind." Captain mumbled as she pulled out glasses from her purse and placed them on Tsukishima.

"There." She said while smiling at him.

"Thank you." He mumbled again while kissing her forehead. The doors suddenly flew open and in walked the rest of the third years.

'Sorry we're late!" Yelled Yamaguchi. Kaori jumped out of Tsukishima's hands and ran at them.

"Uncle Tadashi! Uncle Tobio! Uncle Shouyou! I missed you guys so much!" She yelled and jumped at them, trying to hug them all at once. (L/N) giggled and walked over to them. 

"Hey guys." She said and hugged them one by one as Kaori stuck to Kageyama. I'm guessing he's her favorite. "Come here Kaori, let your uncles and dad get to practice." She said while opening her arms. Kaori frowned slightly, then ran into her mom's arms. (L/N) picked her up and walked toward the bench and sat on it while seating Kaori next to her.

"Alright let's get started!" Captain yelled.

"Yea! Listen to Daddy!" Came Kaori's voice, causing everyone to laugh.

-After Practice-

Your POV

Practice finished up and Kaori jumped up wanting to help with cleanup. I gave a little laugh as Kei walked over and sat next to me. I handed him his towel and water bottle as me muttered a small "Thanks." I laid my head on his chest, causing him to wrap and arm around me. 

"We've come a long way." I said as we watched Kaori accidentally drop a ball and run after it.

"I know. I would have never expected having a child at such a young age, but I wouldn't trade it for anything." Kei said.

"Me too." I mumbled.

"I love you Chibi-Chan." He said causing me to laugh at the old nickname.

"I love you too Saltysaurus."