13: Not Tsukishima's Girlfriend

Your POV

The other team finally showed up and we were all in the gym currently while they all caught up. Kei didn't talk to anyone from the other teams and I barely knew anybody so we sat on a bench going on our phones and talking. 

"Oya! Seems like our Tsukki got himself a girlfriend!" A guy that looked like an owl screeched while walking over to Kei and I.

"Really? Where?" Kei said putting down his phone.

"Kei, why is there an owl in here?" I said while turning off my phone and putting it in my pocket.

"She's perfect for you Tsukki from what I see." He said again.

"Is this that Bokuto guy you were talking about?" I asked Kei.

"Sadly, yes." Kei replied.

"Awww! Tsukki you talk about me to your girlfriend! I'm so proud." Bokuto said.

"Yea, just how annoying you are." Kei said.

"and I'm not his girlfriend." I said while pointing my thumb at Kei.

"Really? I mean you call him by his first name and everything!" The guy whined.

"And your point is?" I asked.

"Whatever. I never got to properly introduce myself, I'm Bokuto Kotaro! Captain and ace of Fukurodani Academy boy's volleyball team!" He said.

"(L/N) (F/N), 2nd manager of Karasuno boy's volleyball team." I introduced myself.

"What's going on over here!" Kuroo came out of nowhere and slung an arm over Bokuto's shoulders.

"Just getting to know (F/N) over here." Bokuto replied.

"I don't remember giving you permission to use my first name Bokuto." I said.

"Awww! come on! Tsukishima calls you by your first name!" He complained.

"That's because I've known her for a while and she's my friend." Kei spoke up.

"Please (F/N)!" Bokuto begged.

"No. Stop whining. You'll never get a girlfriend if you're always annoying." I said, tired from all his whining.

"AKKKKKASSSHHHIIIII! (L/N) CALLED ME ANNOYINGGGGGG!" He whined.

"At least he didn't call me by my first name." I sighed.

"That's probably because you are annoying Bokuto." Who I think was Akaashi said while walking over.

"WHY AKAASHI!" Bokuto whined and I sighed again.

Akaashi finally got to our little group and said "I apologise for anything and everything Bokuto has said or done." He said with a sigh. 

I gave a little laugh and said "It's fine."

"I'm Akaashi Keiji, Vice-captain of Fukurodani boy's volleyball team." He said while holding out his hand for me to shake it.

"I'm (L/N) (F/N), one of the managers for Karasuno boy's volleyball team." I said while shaking his hand.

"She smacked my hand when I tried to shake her's." Kuroo mumbled.

"Because you're annoying." I said while looking at him and dropping my hand. Kei gave a little chuckle.

"Now is that anyway to talk to your senpais?" Bokuto said, finally stopping his whining.

"Once you guys act like it I'll start to respect you more." I said while looking at the two.

"Finally someone with common sense around here." Akaashi mumbled and I laughed.

"(F/N)! Come here for a second!" Kiyoko called over to me.

"Coming!" I yelled back while standing up. "It was nice to meet you Akaashi." I said turning to the boy.

"Likewise." He said back.

I turned to Kei and said "Give it your all during practice." He rolled his eyes. "I'm serious, you need to stop holding back." I said and he sighed.

"Yea yea, stop mothering me." He replied.

 "I'm not mothering you, that's Suga's job." I said and he laughed.

"Go." He said with a laugh while spinning me around and lightly smacking my back.

I glared at him and ran off while hearing Bokuto and Kuroo whine about the fact that I didn't say bye to them. 

Tsukishima's POV

I had a smile on while (F/N) was walking away to go see Kiyoko-Senpai that I didn't even realize was there.

"Spill." Kuroo said while Akaashi walked away.

"Spill what." I asked, acting clueless.

"When do you plan on asking her out?" Bokuto asked.

"What makes you guys think I even like her." I replied while pulling out my phone, trying to avoid the conversation.

"It's super obvious. You're like a completely different person when she is around. When she speaks, you give her your full attention, when others speak, you ignore them completely." Bokuto spoke.

"You also have had a smile on your face the whole time she is around you, then when she's gone, your smile is gone, unless you are thinking about her." Kuroo continued.

"I don't like her. She's just a close friend." I lied while getting up and walking away from them. Am I that obvious?

-After The Day's Practice Matches-

I somehow got myself caught up blocking for Kuroo and Bokuto. All I wanted to do was take a shower and head to bed. When we finished, I walked out first and ran into someone.

"Gomen, I wasn-" Stopping when the person realized who I was. "Kei, I thought you went to bed a couple hour ago." (F/N) said as I helped her stand back up." 

"I was going to, but I got forced into practicing with Baka #1 and Baka #2 in there." I said while pointing my thumb behind my back. She peeked behind me then said "I'm headed to the showers."

"Me too." I replied. 

"Meet you back in the room?" She asked me. I nodded my head and she walked off to the girls shower room.

-After Shower-

Your POV

"Took you long enough." Kei said as I walked into the room.

"Sorry for having a head of hair that needs to be taken care of." I said while walking over to when he was sitting and taking a seat next to him, laying my back on the wall. "I'm sleepy I mumbled while tilting my head so it laid on Kei's shoulder. 

"So go to sleep." Kei said, starting to play with my hair.

"Fine." I mumbled while raising my head from his shoulder and walking off to my futon, climbing in it and trying to get comfortable. I finally gave up and sighed while turning to face Kei with a frown and stuck out my arms while making grabby hands, signaling for him to come over. He gave a laugh while bringing his futon over to mine and laying next to me while he took off his glasses and put them next to the futon. I got closer to him and cuddle up to him. He chuckled while slipping his hands around my waist. "Goodnight Kei." I mumbled into his chest.

"Goodnight (F/N)." I mumbled back. 

EXTRA:

Yamaguchi walked into the room carefully, incase anyone was sleeping. He spotted to two cuddled up together, futons placed together. "They honestly act like a couple, why don't they finally become one." He mumbled, unaware the two were secretly awake, unaware the other one was awake. (F/N)'s face turned red as she continued to act asleep and a small smile crept it's way onto Tsukishima's face.

_______________________________________

Shorter than usual and trash, I'm sorry.