5: Thunder And Lighting

-A Few Hours Later-

Your POV

Tsukishima finished teaching me all the lessons that I need and he quizzed me on all of them. Now he was sitting and grading it and I was just looking around his room again. I walked up to the small bookshelf in his room and pulled out a random book. I gave a small chuckle at the name so he couldn't hear me. It was called "All My Friends Are Dead" with a dinosaur on the cover. I took a picture of it and put it on my snapchat story with the caption "The kind of things Tsukishima keeps in his room...". I started to flip through it and read it. I landed on a certain page that made me laugh loudly.

"Why are you laughing so hard Baka, I'm trying to grade you over here." Tsukishima spoke while looking over at me. He saw the book in my hands and walked over.

I pointed at the page and said "I can relate to this when I find them annoying."

The page read "I already made 2 kids cry today!" with a smiling clown illustration. 

Tsukishima chuckled and asked "Why are you proud of that?"

I replied "When I have children I would be able to lay down the law. I would be nice to my children but when it's needed, I can be tough and mean."

"Mean enough to make them cry?" He asked again.

"Shut up dude." I said to keep him quiet. We then randomly started laughing hard.

Crackkkkkkkkkk BOOM

Oh no, why now of all times. A freaking thunderstorm now? I jumped onto Tsukishima's bed and hid under the covers. I heard Tsukishima's footsteps run over to me.

"Chibi-Chan? Are you okay? It was just some thunder." He said in a worried tone. It then started to rain, hard.

BOOM

I cowered "I don't like thunderstorms." I said in a very low voice, I'm not sure he even heard me.

"Why? Did something happen?" He asked in a soothing voice while sitting on the edge of the bed, putting a hand on where my hair would be. My phone then started to ring from the table. 

"Can you go get it? It's most likely my mom, calling to talk to you." I said lowly.

Tsukishima's POV

"Of course." I said while walking over to pick up her phone. Poor girl, something horrible must have happened if she is that scared. I'm going to make sure she knows she is safe and protected. I picked up her phone and answered it.

K- Kei M- Mom

K: Hello?

M-Hello. You must be Tsukishima Kei.

K: Yes I am Mrs. (L/N).

M: Well (F/N) must be terrified right now am I correct?

K: Yes she is. She is hiding under the bed covers on my bed. Why is she so scared? What happened?

M: I'm afraid I can't tell you that. She will tell you when she feels right.

K: What can I do to help her?

M: For starters, I don't think she can come home while it is still storming outside, she would be too scared. Is there any possibility that she can stay over?

K: Of course she can, anything to help.

M: Thank you so much. I'm so happy she has such a caring boyfriend as you are. I always expected her and Tobio to start dating. But it never happened.