21: Tooru

Your POV

The first set was done and we won 25-21. It was close, but the tension was sensed all throughout the set. The boys were having their short break between sets and Kei was sitting next to me on the bench and drinking his water.

"Tsukishima, you're playing better than ever today, I don't know what you're doing but it's working, keep it up." Daichi said and walked away. I looked over at Kei and smirked.

"Is there a certain reason you're playing better than usual." I said with a smirk while grabbing his hand and linking it in mine.

"Stop being an idiot (F/N). If you're thinking I'm doing this out of jealousy or something, I'm not." He said back.

" I never said you were jealous. But if you are, then you have nothing to worry about." I said while taking his towel with my free hand and wiping some sweat that was on his forehead.

"Of course I don't have to be jealous, I mean, you're already mine." Kei said, the last part almost a whisper as he leaned in and kissed me, I was surprised at first, but then eventually kissed back. We pulled away seconds later and smiled at eachother. I turned my head to see Tooru staring at me from across the gym and pouting while folding his arms. I rolled my eyes and just to add salt to the wound, I kissed Kei's forehead. The whistle was blown, signalling it was time for the second set. Kei and I got up.

"Good luck out there and have fun. Okay? I love you." I said while standing on my tippy toes and putting my arms around his neck. He laughed getting the idea. Kei quickly bent down and pecked my lips.

"I love you too." He said after our short kiss and ran off to get on court.

"THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND BOYS AND GIRLS! NUMBER 11! THE HOT, TALL BLONDE WITH GLASSES!"