27: News

-One Month Later-

Your POV

"Congrats Ms.(L/N)! Tests are back and they say you're pregnant!" The doctor told me.

"I'm sorry? What? I think I heard you wrong." I said looking at him.

"No, you heard me right. Is the father still in the picture?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, he is." I said trying to stay calm.

"Well, you might want to tell him. If you're too nervous, we can arrange a meeting with the three of us." He said.

"No it's fine. How far along am I?" I asked while taking deep breaths.

"About a month. The baby should be due on June 14." The doctor said. "Any more questions?" He asked.

"No, thank you." I said while getting up.

"Good luck, please schedule a checkup for the baby at the front desk." He said and I nodded. The second I walked out, I dialed Kei's number.

K- What's up princess?

Y- Kei, I have some news and I'm not sure you're going to like it.

K- What's this about?

Y- I'm coming over in a few minutes and we'll talk. Okay?

K- Okay. Love you.

Y- Love you too.

I hung up the phone and sighed while placing my hand over my stomach and mumbling "You're going to be a handful, aren't you."

-At Kei's House-

I opened the door and walked in. "Moms? You here?" I asked.

"(F/N)!" I heard Akiteru's voice. Then suddenly got pulled into a hug.

"Hey Aki!" I said while hugging him back.

"Is (F/N) here?" I heard Kei's voice. We pulled away from the hug and I spotted him. 

"Hey Kei." I said while walking up to him and giving him a hug.

"Hey? What's wrong? You're less cheerful than usual." Kei said while hugging me back.

"Let's go upstairs. I'll see you later Aki!" I said while pulling away from the hug and grabbing Kei's arm to drag him upstairs. I pulled him into his room and closed the door while sitting on the bed.

"What's wrong (F/N)? You're scaring me." Kei said while sitting in front of me and taking my hands.

"Kei, you'll love me no matter what. Right?" I asked on the verge of tears.

"Of course, what kind of question is that?" He said confused.

"And you'll stay with me and support me no matter what, right?" I asked while shedding a slight tear.

"(F/N), yes, of course. What's going on?" He asked.

"Even if I'm pregnant?" I asked while my voice cracked.

"Of cour- wait what? Are you?" He asked. I nodded. "Wow. Um. Wow. I don't know what to say. We're too young to have a baby, but certainly not an abortion. You better not be thinking about an abortion." Kei said.

"Of course not." I said.

"Do you want to keep it?" Kei asked while looking at me.

"Yes No. I don't know. Maybe?" I replied unsure.

"That's fine, we have plenty of time, how far along are you?" He asked.

"A month. Kei I'll start showing soon, we need to tell our families and stuff, and figure out school, and the team, oh my god." I said standing up and pacing around stressed.