23: Madness

-That Night-

Your POV

When we finished practicing as a team, we moved on to individual practices, everyone that was sleeping in our room ended up practicing together, more like taking over a gym and running around crazy. Two hours in and Bokuto was dangling from the railing up top, Kuroo under him telling him to fall and that he will catch him, Akaashi trying to pull him back up safely, Kenma is sitting in a corner playing on his PSP, Kei was looking at Bokuto dangling, very amused, and I started recording for snapchat. 

"Bokuto just jump I'll catch you!" Kuroo yelled.

"Bokuto-San jump and I won't toss to you." Akaashi said while trying to pull him up.

"But Akaashi! I'm slipping!" Bokuto yelled.

Akaashi sighed, then said "Tsukishima-San, please come here and help me." 

"Go." I said while pointing the camera at Kei and giving him a little push. He glared at me then went. But the second I faced the camera back at Bokuto he fell. We all started laughing and the video cut off. When we finished laughing after a few minutes and checking up on Bokuto, I captioned the video "Day #1 complete!" and posted it on my snapchat story. 

"I think we should call it a night." Kenma mumbled while getting up. Everyone agreed and got up to head out. Bokuto locked up after us and we all walked to where we were sleeping.

"Please tell me none of you sleep shirtless." I said low enough for them to only hear while I unlocked the door to our room.

"We all do." Akaashi said back as we entered the room.

"Kei doesn't." I mumbled not expecting anyone to hear me.

"I always do, but not when you're with me. " Kei said.

"I would rather you be shirtless." I whispered to myself as Kei and I walked towards our bags to get our night clothes.

"Oh?" Kei said with a smirk and raising a brow at me. My eyes went wide and I turned red. 

I grabbed my clothes quickly and said "Don't you dare say anything." while walking past him and leaving the room to go to the girls changing room. 

- Back At The Room- 

I walked back into the room to only find Kemna in there, ready for bed, but sitting in the corner playing on his phone. "Where are they?" I asked.

"They left to change when I came back." He replied. 

I gave a little 'Oh.' and sat next to him while pulling out my phone.

"Is it true that Tsukishima is a youtuber?" Kenma asked while turning off his phone and looking at me.

"Yea. Did Kuroo tell you?" I asked while putting my phone back down. Kenma nodded.

"Can we watch a video?" He asked again. 

"Yea." I said while picking my phone back up and clicking onto youtube while going to Kei's profile.

"Let's watch that one." Kenma said while pointing at a video called 'Mom Does My Makeup.'

"Oh my god this is going to be great." I mumbled while clicking on the video.

"I know right." Kenma mumbled back.  A few minutes into the video and we were laughing our asses off. We finished the video but we couldn't stop laughing, the door suddenly opened and the boys all walked in. We stopped laughing at once and I grabbed my phone quickly while turning it off and trying to suffice my laughter.t"What's so funny?" Bokuto asked.

"Nothing." Kenma and I said in usion, then looked at eachother and cracked up again. I suddenly felt my phone being taken out of my hand and I looked up to see Kei with it.

"Kei, give me back my phone!" I said while jumping up and attempting to take it away from him.

"Not just yet." He said while unlocking it with his fingerprint because I gave him access when we started dating, I also have my fingerprint on his phone. He looked at the screen and his eyes went wide, then turned off the phone and gave it back. "Go to sleep." He mumbled. I looked over at Kenma and raised a brow, then we started laughing again.

"I'm so confused." Bokuto said.

"This is the most I have ever seen Kenma laugh, let alone show expression." Kuroo mumbled.

"Stop being so loud, people are sleeping." Akaashi mumbled.

"Sorry." Kenma and I replied while calming down.

"Cmon, let's go to sleep, it's late." Kei said while laying out his futon and leaving a space next to it for mine. I got out my futon and laid it next to Kei. I walked over and plugged my phone into my charger, then walked back over and laid in the futon. 

"Don't wake me up until each and every one of you has a shirt on." I mumbled while stuffing my face into my pillow.

"Yea yea, we get you princess." Kei said as I heard him get into his futon behind me. Kei draped one of his hands around my waist, which caused me to turn around and get closer to him, cuddling into his chest. 

After a moment, I realized "Kei, where is your shirt?" I mumbled.

"In my bag and I don't feel like wearing it, so go to sleep." He said back. I huffed and mumbled a quick goodnight while cuddling farther into Kei's bare chest, causing him to chuckle and wrap both his arms around me, while giving a quick kiss to my forehead. 

"Man you guys act like we don't exist." Kuroo said.

"I think it's cute..." Kenma mumbled.

"Shut up and go to sleep." Kei said.

"What he said." Akaashi said. 

"Words." Bokuto randomly said.

"What the fuck Bokuto." I said.

"I was feeling left out of the conversation." Bokuto replied.

I sighed and said "Goodnight guys."

A chorus of people saying "Night." replied to me and I dozed off to sleep in Kei's arms.