34: Baby On Board

-A Few Hours Later-

Tsukishima's POV

I paced around the halls outside of the room (F/N) is in. We were all sitting on the couch, talking and having fun when (F/N)'s water broke and we had to rush her to the hospital. My mom and (F/N) mom finally came and ran up to me.

"Is she in labor?" (F/N)'s mom asked me.

"I don't know. I didn't go in, I don't know if (F/n) would want me in there." I replied while facing them both.

"Well of course she would want you in there! You're the father of the child that is going to be born. She would want your help. Get in there." My mom spoke while spinning me around and pushing me toward the door. I touched the doorknob, took a deep breath, then walked in. 

"Finally. I was starting to think you left." (F/N) said from the bed.

"I would never do that to you or little Tsukishima." I said with a smile while closing the door behind me. I sat down in the chair that was next to the hospital bed and I took (F/N)'s hand. "How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm okay. But lil baby in here wants to come out." (F/N) replied. 

"Well that's completely fine with me." I replied while kissing (F/N)'s stomach. I looked up at (F/N) and saw her smiling at me. "What?" I asked with a little smile.

"Nothing. Just thinking about what a great dad you will be." (F/N) said while still smiling and took my other hand.

"And you will be an even greater mom." I replied while kissing her forehead. She suddenly let go of my hands and felt them on my cheeks. (F/N) pulled my face down until my lips met hers in a sweet, loving kiss. When we pulled away, I placed my forehead against hers and mumbled "I love you."

"I love yo- AH!" (F/N) started to reply but groaned instead. "Call the doctor. Now. The baby is coming." She said seriously. I ran up to the door frantically and waved over the closest nurse.

"My girlfriend is going into labor, can we please get someone in here?" I said fastly.

"I'll get you someone as soon as possible." The nurse said while walking away hurriedly. Not even a minute later someone walked in to help.

- A Few Hours Later-

I held the crying baby in my arms while staring at her lovingly. I sat back down next to (F/N) as she breathed heavily, tired from all the pain she was going through. 

"Say hi to mama." I said to the child in my arms. She heard my voice and stopped crying almost right away. (F/N) smiled softly at our baby and kissed her tiny hand.

"Hi my love." (F/N) said softly. The child in my arms gave a little smile. The door suddenly opened and in walked my family and (F/N)'s.

"Let me see my beautiful granddaughter." My mom spoke. I gave a little chuckle and handed the baby to her.  "Well aren't you just adorable!" She cooed at the baby. I started to smile and looked at (F/N) who was doing the same. 

I sat back down next to (F/N) and took her hand. She looked over at me and smiled. I kissed her head and looked back over to seem my mom passing the baby on to (F/N)'s mom. I heard (F/N) shuffling slightly, then felt her head on my shoulder. I laid my head on top of hers and wrapped my arm around her waist. They passed around our little baby for a little so everyone got a chance to hold her, then passed her back to (F/N). The door suddenly came open and in came the whole team.

"I'm guessing this is our cue to leave." (F/N)'s mom spoke while giving us a slight smile and walking out with (B/N), (S/N), Akiteru, and my mom.

"How's the little bundle of sunshine? Is she healthy?" Sugawara ask as he walked closer, slightly touching the baby's head.

"She's in perfect health." I replied.

"She's adorable." Yamaguchi said in a whisper while walking over to look at her. "Can I maybe... hold her?" He asked. I looked over at (F/N) and she looked at me for an okay. I nodded slightly and she smiled while handing the baby over to Yamaguchi.

"Be careful." (F/N) warned quietly. Yamaguchi just nodded and looked at the girl in his arms.

"I feel like an uncle." Yamaguchi said with a slight laugh. 

"In a way, you guys are all an uncle to her." (F/N) said with a small smile, then continued "You've all helped me go through the process with her, and loved her from the beginning, I think you all have gotten the titles of uncle to her." I looked around and everyone was looking at her and smiling. Yamaguchi handed the baby back to (F/N) and got up.

"Anyone else?" (F/N) said in a slightly joking voice. "Hinata, you're awfully quiet." She said.

"I don't wanna be to loud and scare the baby." He whispered. (F/N) giggled slightly.

"You don't have to whisper and stay completely quiet." She told him.

"Okay." Hinata whispered again.

"All we did was tell him to be a little quiet so he doesn't scare the baby." Kageyama mumbled. The door flew open once again and in walked Bokuto, Akaashi, Kenma, and Kuroo. 

"How's my niece?" Bokuto asks while flying in and sitting on the edge of the bed next to (F/N), ignoring everyone else's presence.

"Bokuto-San I told you not to do that." Akaashi huffed.  Bokuto looked over at Akaashi for a split second, then looked over at the child in (F/N)'s arms. 

"Holy jesus she's beautiful." Bokuto said causing everyone to try and hide their laughter. 

"Do you want to hold her?" (F/N) ask him.

"Can I? Actually no, I don't want to hurt her." He said.

"Koutarou, you're fine, you won't hurt her." (F/N) spoke. He looked over at (F/N) and she nodded with a smile, then looked over at me. I gave him a small nod and he smiled while scooping up the baby from (F/n)'s arms. 

"Hi baby." He spoke to her. "I'm gonna be your favorite uncle. Koutarou." He said causing (F/N) to look at me and raise an eyebrow. I gave a stifled laugh and shrugged. 

"What's her name?" Kenma and Kuroo asked creepily in usion.

"Kaori. Tsukishima Kaori." (F/N) said with a smile and looked over at me.

_________________________________

I'm squealing.