30: Home

Tsukishima's POV

"You're having a baby girl!" Doctor Takeo said. My smile grew as I looked at the screen that showed my baby. I looked over at (F/N) to see the widest smile I have ever seen on her face. I promise to protect these two girls with my life. 

(F/N) looked over at me while still smiling and mumbled a quiet "Thank you. I love you." I smiled at her and kissed her head in answer.

-On The Way Home-

(F/N) and I were walking home in a comfortable silence. We both had smiles on our faces and linked arms, with (F/N)'s head resting on my arm.  "Thank you." (F/N) said with a smile. 

"For what?" I asked.

"For getting me pregnant, for being supportive, for convincing me to keep her, for everything, I love you." She replied.

"I love you too." I mumbled while kissing the top of her head. 

-A Month Later-

"Kei where the hell are you taking me?" (F/N) asked me as I covered her eyes and was leading her somewhere.

"You will see in a second." I said asI helped her up a few steps.

"Are we in an elevator? Why?" She asked.

"Stop asking questions, you'll see soon." I said. "Keep your eyes covered." I said while taking my hands off her eyes and putting her hands on instead. I unlocked the door to the house and lead (F/N) in, closing the door behind her. I took her hands off her eyes and said "Open your eyes." 

Your POV

I opened my eyes and saw a big poster in front of me that read 'Welcome Home!' causing me to gasp.

"Kei, what is this?" I asked.

"A house. I thought you were smarter than this." He said with a smirk.

"I know it's a house idiot!" I said while smacking his arm, then continued "I mean, is this for us?" I asked.

"Yep, my mom surprised me with it. She wants us to stay here with the baby, if you want. She already asked your mom and everything. So, what do you say?" He asked me with hope glinting in his eyes.

"Kei, don't you think this is a little too fast. I mean, a house, together. How do we know if we can afford this?" I asked.

"(F/N), we are having a baby for god's sake. Don't you think it would be better for the baby to grow up in a house where her parents live together. My mom paid for the house, and your mom wants to pay all the bills until we are stable, and I got a good job. I start next month." He said then took my hand and raised it up to his lips "So, what do you think?" he asked then kissed my hand, then entwined our fingers.

"You're way too convincing." I mumbled and tugged on his shirt to bring him to my level and gave him a kiss. We pulled away and Kei shuffled through his pocket and then pulled out something. He grabbed my hand and placed something cold in it. I looked in my hand and found a little Key that said 'Home' on it in cursive.

"Don't you want to see your new home?" Kei asked me as I was adoring the key. I put the key and my pocket and took my boyfriends hand, pulling him off with me.

-After Looking Around the House and An Accidental Game Of Tag That Led To a Makeout-

"We are going to need to move all our stuff in but because it's already pretty late we can just go grab an outfit then move our stuff tomorrow." Kei told me. I nodded my head and we got up off our shared bed. We walked out and I noticed a door we haven't yet gone into.

"Hey Kei, what's in that room?" I asked while pointing at it. 

He smirk and said "Go check it out." I walked up to the door and opened it, Kei close behind, I gasped at what I saw.

"A nursery? Kei it's beautiful." I said while turning around and standing on my toes, kissing his chin because I still couldn't reach his cheek. He gave a little laugh at this and I looked around a little more. 

- A Few Hours Later-

Kei and I went and got a couple outfits and came back to our house. Kei went out to get us a few essentials so I was walking around the house again. A few minutes later and I found myself in the nursery. I spotted a little stuffed dinosaur inside the crib and laughed. I Picked it up and hugged it. It smelled exactly like Kei, causing me to remember that it was one of the many that used to sit on his old bed. I felt two hands wrap around my stomach and pull my back into their chest. I immediately knew it was Kei. I gave a little smile as he kissed my cheek.

"I was looking for you, I was begging to think you went out." He said.

"Sorry, I wouldn't leave without telling you." I told him while putting the stuffed animal back and turning around to give my boyfriend a kiss. 

"Let's go to bed." Kei said while pulling away from the kiss and grabbing my hand. I nodded and we walk out of the nursery and into our bed