25: Home

Your POV

-A Few Days Later-

We got home last night and today is Saturday.  I got up early and made some breakfast for the family and set it on the table. Mom was the first person to wake up. "(F/N)? Are you home?" I heard her voice.

"Yea Mama! It's me!" I yelled over. She came in and hugged me.

"I missed you baby!" She said.

"I missed you too." I replied. "Now sit and eat. There's plenty for everyone."  She kissed my head one final time and sat down to eat. "I'm going to go wake up (B/N) and (S/N)." I said while walking out of the kitchen and toward the stairs. 

-After Breakfast, Hugs, and Kisses-

I started to clean up when everyone finished and pulled out the already packed extras that I made sure to make. "Mama. I'm going to go to Kei's house for a bit and give them the extras I made. I wanna see Akiteru and Mom #2." 

"OOO CAN I COME? I MISS KEI!" (S/N) yelled.

"Sure. But go get changed, and brush your hair." I replied while ruffling her hair.

"Yay!" She yelled while running up the stairs.

"Can I get a girlfriend that treats me as good as she treats that blonde?" (B/N) asked. 

I smacked the back of his head and said "Sure, once you actually get out of the house, and 'that blonde' deserves the world." 

"Ouch sis." (B/N) said while pretending to be hurt and clutching his heart. 

I gave a little laugh and grabbed the bags that had containers of food in them, while putting my phone in my pocket. "C'mon tiny!" I yelled up the stairs to my sister.

"Coming!" She yelled back while running down the stairs. We put on our jackets and walked out the door.

-At Kei's house-

I pulled out my keys and searched for the right key. A few weeks ago, Kei gave me a key to his house and I did the same, but, of course, not without each of our Mom's permission first. I opened the door and walked in.

"Sorry for the intrusion! Mom? You home?" I asked while letting (S/N) walk in as I walked in right after her. 

"(F/N) dear? I'll be right over!" I heard her say, then heard hurried footsteps.  I was suddenly pulled into a bone-crushing hug. "I've missed you!"

"I missed you too!" I replied as we let go of the hug.

"And who's this beauty?" She asked when she spotted (S/N).

"(S/N) (L/N)! Nice to meet you future mother in law!"  She said and I turned red.

"(S/N)! D-don't say that!" I yelled at her and Mom laughed.

"What? You call her mom already anyway." (S/N) said.

"(S/N)! Don't make me never bring you here anymore!" I hissed at her, she immediately shut her mouth. "Sorry about that mom, I made breakfast back home and made sure to make enough to feed you, Aki, and Kei." I said turning back to face mom.

"Aw you didn't have to! I'll go heat these up right away. You can head upstairs, I don't know if Kei is awake yet but I'm pretty sure Akiteru is." SHe said while taking the bags from my hands and walking toward the kitchen. I took off my jacket and helped (S/N) out of hers, then put them on the coat hanger as we took off our shoes and put them on the side. I headed for the stairs as (S/N) followed me while looking around a bit. I opened the door to Kei's room a bit and peeked in to see him fast asleep. I carefully walked over to his bed and gave a quick kiss to his fore head, then walked back out while closing the door.

"Kei's asleep, let's head over to go see Akiteru." I said to (S/N) and she nodded. We walked over to Akiteru's room and knocked on the door. 

I heard a faint "Come in." So I opened the door and walked in. "(F/N)!" Akiteru screamed and jumped off his bed while coming over.

"Hey Aki!" I said as he engulfed me in a hug.  We let go of the hug and I introduced (S/N). "This is (S/N), my little sister. She wanted to come with me to see Kei, but, he's asleep."

"Hello (S/N). I'm Akiteru, Kei's older brother." He said with a smile.

"Hi!" She replied cheerfully.

-A Few Minutes Later-

"Akiteru I'm going to beat your ass!" I screamed as Aki passed me in Mario Kart.

"I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!" (S/N) screamed.

"CATCH UP (F/N)!" Akiteru screamed.

The door suddenly flung open "What's with all the screaming? Who do you have in- (F/N)?" I heard Kei's voice and paused the game.

"KEIIIIII!" (S/N) screamed and ran at him, then jumped and Kei, Thankfully, caught her. SHe hugged him around his neck.

"Hey (S/N)." He said while hugging her back. I pulled out and took a quick picture of them, which I'm pretty sure Aki caught me doing, then put my phone away.

"Hey don't forget me! I'm here too!" I said while running over and wrapping my arms around Kei's waist.

"How could I forget my princess?" Kei said while wrapping his free hand around my waist and kissing the top of my head.

"Come down and eat breakfast kiddos!" We heard mom scream from downstairs. I untangled myself from Kei and we all went downstairs. (S/N) wouldn't let Kei put her down so he continued to hold her as we went downstairs. When we were on the stairs, my phone went off. I pulled it out of my pocket and say I got a message from Aki. I looked over at him and he smirked. I unlocked my phone and saw he took a picture of Kei kissing me on the head while I was smiling with my eyes closed and (S/N) crossing her arms and pouting. I gave a little laugh  and Kei glanced at me. I quickly hid my phone and glared at Aki who just laughed.

-After breakfast #2-

"(S/N)! YOU'RE GONNA DIE! HURRY UP!" I screamed while standing on the bed in Kei's room.

"I'M MELTINGGGG!" (S/N) yelled from the floor.

"I WON'T LET YOU DIE ALONE!" Kei screamed jumping onto the floor right after her.

"Oh well y'all can die I ain't doin that shit." I said watching them 'melt' in the 'lava.'