12: Training Camp

Your POV

"Shhh! Be quiet or you'll wake them up!"

"Isn't that what we are supposed to be doing?"

"Not before pictures."

I grunted at all the voices I was hearing and cuddled in closer with whatever I was sleeping on.

"Oh my god this is so cute!" I heard someone squeal. I finally huffed and looked up from where I was to see Nishinoya, Ennoshita, and Yamaguchi standing over my head.

"What are you guys even doing?" I mumbled.

"We are supposed to wake you two up." Nishinoya replied.

"Two!?" I asked surprised and shot up. I looked to see that I was laying on Kei's chest the whole time and relaxed, it's not the first time. "Oh." I said and laid back down on Kei's chest. "Are we here?" I asked, quiet so I wouldn't wake up the boy I was laying on.

"Did you seriously? Never mind I'm not surprised. Yea we are." Ennoshita said.

"Wake Tsukki up or we will." Yamaguchi said. I huffed and got up from my comfortable position and turned to face Kei.

"Kei." I said while slightly shaking his shoulders.

"Hm?" He asked while tightening his arms around my waist that I didn't even realize were there.

"We're here, wake up." I said while removing my hands from his shoulders. He sighed and slowly opened his eyes and removed his hands from my waist to stretch. I got up and motioned for Kei to get up too but he kept sitting and smirked at me. I stretched over him and got out of the seat, the grabbed his arm and dragged him with me. We got out of the bus and I started to stretch, I was sitting for far too long.  We noticed that most of the team was over talking to Nekoma. I grabbed Kei's hand and giggled while yelling out "C'mon!" and dragged him behind me to the rest of the team.

"So the lovebirds finally decided to get up?" Daichi asked when we ran over. I instantly turned red and turned away to hide my face.

"They are even holding hands." Yamaguchi said with a smirk. I completely forgot about that and we unlinked our fingers quicker then lighting.

"Four eyes got himself a girlfriend?" A tall guy with bed hair asked.

"Does everybody have a nickname for you?" I ask Kei while ignoring the dude's question.

"Pretty much." He says back to me.

"Mine are better." I mumble.

"I don't think Saltysaurus and Bean Pole are something to be proud of." Kei says with a laugh.

"Okay but Saltysaurus is pretty clever, and I haven't called you Bean Pole since I came up with Saltysaurus." I replied.

"You barley ever call me Saltysaurus." He replied.

"If you start complaining I'll start calling you Saltysaurus and stop calling you Kei." I looked at him and said.

"No thanks." He said while laughing.

"Thought so." I replied.

"Did you guys completely forget about us?" The bed head dude asked.

"I don't even know who you are so why should I bother?" I asked the guy. 

He stood there dumbfounded until he said "Wow Tsukki, she's just like you. Good catch."

"I'm not his girlfriend." I replied.

"Could've fooled me." He said.

"(L/N) (F/N)." I said with a smirk.

"Kuroo Tetsurou. But you can call me anytime." He replied holding out his hand for me to shake it with a smirk.