14: King Of Court

-The Next Day-

Tsukishima's POV

"Rise and shine! We need to start practice!" The door flew open and Kuroo yelled out while we were all still asleep. The girl in my arms groaned and cuddled in closer. I sighed and grabbed my glasses so I can see better, making sure not to move to much to make sure (F/N) doesn't get annoyed. 

"Ne, where even is (F/N)." Kageyama asked. Yamaguchi smirked at me.

"She's sleeping cuddled up to Tsukki. Now hurry up and get ready for the day!" Kuroo spoke and ran out of the room.

"Eh!" Kageyama yelled while whipping his head over to me.

"Shut up Tobio, I don't want to get a headache first thing this morning." (F/N) spoke while getting up and pulling me with her.

"(F/N), your mom wouldn't like to know you have been sleeping with a guy you barely know." HE replied.

"She knows and loves Kei, so shut up already." She said with a sigh and got up grabbing some clothes from her bag and walking out the door. I looked over at Kageyama and smirked, he glared at me.

I got up after her and did the same thing, then walking out to the guy's changing room. After I finished changing I walked over to where we would be eating breakfast to see that (F/N) was already there, sitting with Bokuto and Kuroo, looking annoyed to the max. I grabbed something to eat and took the empty seat next to her.

"Thank god, someone to distract me from the stupidity coming from those two." She said and I gave a little laugh.

"Why are you even sitting with them then?" I asked.

"I wasn't, they joined me." (F/N) replied.

"You guys are so mean!"Bokuto whined.

"Bokuto! Are you annoying (L/N) again?" Akaashi called over while walking toward us.

"No! I'm just being friendly!" Bokuto said back.

"Good morning (L/N), Tsukishima." Akaashi said once he got to us.

"Morning!" (F/N) said happily.

"Mornin." I mumbled. I don't know why, but I don't really like him. I mean he gives me a break from Bokuto which I am so thankful for but I just don't like him. 

Your POV

"Can I sit here?" Akaashi asked pointing at the chair next to Bokuto. I nodded my head while eating my breakfast. Tobio came a took the other seat next to me, Hinata right next to him.

"It seemed as if you two were never going to get out of the room." I said sarcastically while looking at Tobio.

"Shut up (F/N)." He mumbled.

"Eh! King of court gets to call (L/N) by her first name and I still don't get to?" Bokuto said. Tobio tensed up and I got mad.

"Don't fucking call him that!" I yelled while banging my fist on the table and standing up, making everything on the table jump and the people around it flinch.

"(F/N), it's okay-" Tobio was trying to say while grabbing my arm, trying to make me sit down.

"No Tobio. It isn't okay. I don't care who he is and how much older then us he is, I have hearing people call you that." I cut him off while turning around to look at him.

Tsukishima's POV

"I'm done eating." (F/N) mumbled while picking up her half-eaten plate and throwing it out, then walking out of the room. I sighed watching Kageyama get up after her and running after her.