"I'll be back baby boy, I promise." She'd leaned down to his height and wiped the tears off of his face.

"Where you going?"

"Home."

"I go too?"

"No, you can come tomorrow." She said and he nodded his head.

Chas was attached to my legs, he didn't want to let go whatsoever and I felt so bad but there was a lot that we had to get through before we could even be near our own children again. That part hurt me but I'd rather make myself better for my children than be around them and let them know what I was feeling.

"We can put them to sleep before we leave." I whispered in her ear.

She nodded and we carried them to their rooms they had in Dinah and Nicki's house.

"Get out of those shoes boys." I said and they nodded, taking their shoes off.

They were already in the pajamas so now they were in those and socks. They climbed into their beds and I sat down beside Chas, rubbing his back.

"You tired chubby boy?" I asked and he nodded his head, reaching up to rub my back as well. I knew whenever he did that, he wanted me to lay down with him so I did.

I kissed his cheek and watched him fall asleep next to me.

When he was asleep, I got off of the bed and Beyonce was already at the door. She held her hand out for me and I took it, turning the light off before I left out.

"See y'all tomorrow." Dinah said, hugging us.

I nodded my head and Beyonce placed her hand on the small of my back, leading me out of the door and into the car.

The ride home was silent of course although Beyonce held my hand while she drove. It was progression.

Once we were home, neither of us spoke, as usual. I was too afraid to talk to her, what am I supposed to say to her? You can't just jump into a conversation with someone that you haven't spoken to in two months but I don't want to lose her, I love her more than anything. Although, while we were in the bathroom, she had her arms wrapped around my waist just staring at me in the mirror.

"Hi." She smiled at me.

"Hey."

"You okay?"

"Yes." I smiled back. "I miss Heaven."

"Oh so you don't miss none of the other kids, you just miss Heaven?"

"That's my baby."

I turned around and wrapped my arms around her waist. "We should talk."

"About what?"

"Everything. The baby, your album, the kids, just everything."

"Okay, I wanna get comfortable." She said and we both crawled into the bed.

We were laying side by side, staring into each other's eyes. As I said before, I can't read her and right now, she had that look in her eye. The same look that she had when she first met me. So fiery and hot. Warming and sensational.

"Now what should we talk about first?" She asked.

"Stop looking at me like that." I tore my eyes from her but she only made me look right back into her eyes. The look hadn't changed.

The old Beyonce was seeping her way back inside.

Enjoy it.

"Like what?"