Would I ever be able to tell her that? Unfortunately, no.

We were lying to everyone, telling them that we were okay, that we were happy when that's not the case. We were the furthest from happy that we had ever been in this relationship.

"Normani."

As soon as I heard my little sister, I wiped my tears with the sleeve of my shirt. She walked over to me and sat down in front of me. She opened her arms, pulling me into a comforting, warm hug.

"I figured you were out here crying."
"Why?"

"'Cause Beyonce's in there crying. You two aren't that different when it comes to this kind of stuff." She rubbed my back and I sniffed.

"What do you mean?"

"Remember when Kordei was around four of five months and we went to that water park?" She asked and I nodded.

"Well, the emotion shown through the both of you was so apparent. When you hurt, she hurts and vice versa. It doesn't matter what you two go through, whatever you feel, she feels and that's amazing to me." She explained, swaying us side to side. "When was the last time you two spoke to each other?"

"We just did, in the house."

"Not about Heaven."

I shrugged my shoulders. "We don't anymore."

"You know I'm all playful and stuff but you're my big sister and I never want to see you like this ever again. Talk to your wife, about something not pertaining to the kids. It doesn't even have to be about the baby, just talk to her. It'll take some time but surviving with this loss isn't something I like to see y'all go through, y'all need to live with it even if it takes longer than expected. Stop sulking."

"Arielle, what am I supposed to talk to her about? It's been two months and I don't know what to say."

"It's awkward around y'all?"

I nodded.

"Ask why. Shit, ask her about her album."

I nodded my head but decided to stay in her arms for a bit longer. I've missed my little sister and I hadn't seen her or any of my family for that matter.

I stood up and she wiped my tears away, kissing my cheek. "When you go home, actually talk to your fiance."

I walked back into the house and sat down beside Beyonce, wiping her tears.

"Stop crying baby."

"You haven't called me that in months." She said, she stuffed her face in the crook of my neck.

"I know, I'm sorry." I rubbed her back.

Dinah and Nicki had been keeping the kids for most of the time since I really don't trust myself or ourselves at all.

While everyone spoke around us, I continued to rub her back and kiss her cheek as well. It felt good to hear people talk about how beautiful and well-mannered our children are.

"You still crying?" I asked and she shook her head, wrapping her arms around my waist.

Though there was a lack of almost everything in our relationship, I love this woman with everything in me and I don't ever want her to go anywhere. We've been through a lot and this seems to be a lot more than we're used to but I'm sure we can make it.

Soon after, we were telling the kids that we would see them later. Kordei was the saddest out of all of them, he missed Beyonce more than anything and I didn't blame him. That's really his best friend.