29

Sapphire's POV

"Let's start with Alexander's story. His story could help you understand more about your situation you're in." Sapphire Lawrence stated.

"Okay."

"Then I'll start."

"Long ago, in a small town called Green Ville, there's a family who lives a simple and peaceful life. We have Alexandra McKnight and Xanderson McKnight as Alexander's Parents. They have nothing to worry about, or care about, just living their life like a family should be.

But that didn't last long when a tragedy happened. Alexander's mom was shot by an unknown killer accidentally. It was the day the family went out for a date and guess it didn't turn out well. Xanderson couldn't believe the fact that his wife was already dead and Alexander felt the same way. He just lost his mother, his everything.

Xanderson lost his mind after that. He starts killing people, doesn't matter who it is, just as long as he can take out his anger to someone. Alxander on the other hand wasn't notice by his father anymore. He was alone, no one to hold on. Until both his parent was finally gone, he thinks his life has no meaning anymore. He lost the most important people in his life, his family.

Until... he met us. Us, Sapphire. He finally met someone who he can call a family again. We were always by his side every time he needs someone to talk to, we defended him when some people tries to hurt him. Because of that we were both forced by our parents to move to another town. Our parents couldn't stand the sight of us getting hurt because we were protecting Xander.

But then again, something bad happened to us. We were in a car accident." She said.

"Me?!" I surprisingly ask.

"Yes Sapphire, because of that you lost your memories, most of it. All you remember was waking up inside a hospital with new parents beside your bed. The only parents you knew. Matthew Gates and Lucina Gates"

I gasp.

"S-so it means that, -that they were only my temporary parents? Not my real ones?" And all I received is a small nod.

"Our real parents are Samantha Lawrence and Edward Lawrence."

I look down as I stare at my feet, thinking what to think. Well, what the hell should I supposed to think? I just found out my parents weren't my real parents. More like, I'm just, adopted. But they did raise me up fine right? Ever since that 3 years ago incident.

But why didn't they tell me? Why do I have to know all of this to other people? Not just other people, but from my past self. Wow. There's so many surprises for me these past few days. I wonder if I'll survive.

Then I knew I was already laughing by myself inside that room. Laughing with sad tears flowing out my eyes.

"T-they should have told me, I-i shoulve known everything b-but–"

"Its alright, I understand." My mini me suddenly hug me as I cried into her shoulder until I calm down. There's too much information I learned about myself today. About my family, everything!

"But I'm glad Sapphire, I'm glad that those temporary parents of yours didn't hurt you. It could turn out worst." I slowly look up to her and stare confusedly.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Matthew and Lucina Gates aren't normal people." Xander said in the middle of nowhere, knowing that he's still there, with us. Seriously, he almost scared me.

"Your family's accident was news spread across television nationally. It even reached Green Ville where Xander and the one who took care of him Marie was watching.