20

Sapphire's POV

I grip my phone tighter on my hands as I can still hear the ringing sound of it in my room. I blinked a few times. James is calling. Should I answer him? Decline him or what?

Fucking hell, no choice.

I press the red button of my phone, making the sound stopped and put it on my nightstand once again. I eyed it. Oh I hope he won't call again.

And Blake. Where is he? Does he know where James is now? I groan. I stayed in bed and grip the blanket towards me even more. Without Blake here, I felt unsafe, really unsafe. What should I do?

What if Lucas gets in here and do something bad at me? Well he's a Demon too anyway, if that what Blake said. I sigh.

No, I need to trust Blake on this. I can't get eaten my a mother fucking Demon, hell no.

"Why didn't you answer my call?" A head pop out of my door making me jump on my bed slightly. Fuck.

"What are you d-doing here James? T-the door, its locked.
H-how did you-"

"Get in?" He said cutting me off as he went inside my room and close the door behind him. My heart beats rapidly inside my chest, knowing I'm facing now to a Demon, another Demon I must say. Well shit! Blake is late. James is here now!

"I guess you already found out about me right?" He smirks.

Oh, how I wanted to slap that face of his but I stop myself though. I swallowed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him.

"Didn't tell you that I'm a Demon?" He then walk towards me and sit at the edge of my bed
as I back away, hitting my back at the headboard.

"Well, if I tell you that I'm a Demon, do you think you wouldn't runaway? Of course you would runaway" He laughs.
I frown at him.

"But seriously, how did you found out?" He asked, raising his eyebrows at me.

"None of your business" I spat. He smiled but his smile suddenly vanished when he started to laugh loudly. It was annoying.
Why the hell is he laughing?

"Oh Sapphire, do you really think I'm dumb? Did that Demon of yours told you about me?"

"You know Blake?"

"Blake? That's his name? Well if that so, yes, I know him. He owns this town right? Well, if I touch one of his belongings, would he mind?" What? He crawled towards me as he grab my ankle, pulling me to him making him hover above me. Shit!

He leaned in. "You know I eat people right?" I swallowed. His statement frightens me. Will he eat me? Fucking no.

He grab my both wrist from sides and put it over my head as I try to get away from his grasp. He groan.

"Stop moving" He growled. I stopped. Blue eyes staring back at me dangerously making me shiver in fear.

"I want to feel your skin on my tongue Sapphire, making you feel you never felt before. And after that..... I'll eat your flesh, while its bloody in my mouth. How's that baby? You're with me?" He grinned.

He's going to rape me?

"Please, p-please let me go" I pleaded while I started to sob. Fresh tears started to make its way out of my eyes, making my vision blur a little. "No way in hell Sapphire" He said. Fuck no, Blake where the hell are you?

James next move surprised me when he leaned down to buried his face at the crook of my neck as I gasped.

"No! Get off me!"