7

Sapphire's POV

I gasp as I open my eyes widely, remembering the event last night. He... He choked me. He tried to killed me, he just did. And I touch my neck, I hiss.

Right now, I'm on my bed so I directly got up and went to the bathroom to look myself in the mirror. Well, fuck.

The marks and the wound that cause of his knife is still visisble on my neck. All I wonder is, why the hell he hasn't killed me last night? I'm his victim right? I sigh.

I get my make-ups and suddenly found my foundation and rub it on my neck. I hiss every time I touched it which cause me to cry silently. I sobbed.

Fresh tears started to flow down my cheeks as the flashbacks of last night entered my mind once again.

Flashback:

"I won't kill you yet my love. I want to spend my time with you. It's more fun that way."

"Why can't you leave me alone?!" I shouted furiously at him, with my eyes full of anger. He fucking drank my blood and me on the other hand feel disgusted by it. How could he?

He just laugh at my face like a fucking psycho, cause me to narrow my eyes on him. He has lost his mind. I look down.

"You'll know soon my love. This is just the first Sapphire, there's more coming. Just wait."  He smiled deviously cause me to cry harder. And that's when I didn't notice, my whole world turn black which I'm already familiar of.

End of Flashback...

He won't stop torturing me. He wants me to feel the pain he's taking and I don't like it. Why does it have to be me?! To all the people in this town, why me?

When my tears still flowing down my cheeks, I stare into the mirror but I gasped loudly when I saw a blood printed phrase in it.

Are you having fun now my Sapphire?

I gasp as the smell of the blood makes me want to vomit. I directly went out of my bathroom and catch my breath for a second. What the fuck was that? Having fun? He thinks I'm having fun?! I cough.

"What the fuck do you want from me?!" I yelled as my voice echoed through my room hoping he would hear it. Fuck, of course he will. My dad isn't here in the house so its a good thing.

"Why are you swearing? Did I do something wrong?"

I groaned loudly.

Well fuck him.

He appear in front of me with a fake worry plastered across his freaking face while tilting his head slightly. I stare at him for awhile. The way his black eyes stared at me gives me shiver all the time and his hair, his blonde hair is neatly brush on the side. His lips. His lips is forming into a fucking smirk once again, of course all the time.

"You're checking me out again Sapphire. I wonder what's going on inside you're head now. Is it me you're thinking?" He tease as he grab my wrist and push me on the wall once again, putting my both hands above my head along with his. Here we go again, with his 'trappy thing'. Won't he stop doing this?