28

Sapphire's POV

I killed myself!

I killed myself!

I killed myself Sapphire!

No, he did not. Is he? But why? Why would he...?

"I wasn't thinking at that time, I couldn't. Sh-she–"

"She is dead" I said.

"Almost" He stated sadly, looking away from me.

"B-but why do you have to do that? Why did you kill yourself? For what? For her?" I asked curiously. There has to be a reason why he did that. There has to be. Damn, this is so messed up.

"For her, I'll do anything" He look at me straight in the eyes as he said those words. I gulp. I don't know what to say but I have this feel that something just hit my chest with pain and guilt. I don't know what to do either. Should I comfort him? Hug him? What?

"She was my only friend, the one who understands me the most. She's all I had until the accident happened. I almost lost her because of it. And there's no way I'll loose you again, now that your here to save me, from everything I have done"

"I-i really don't understand, I–"

"You're her. Sapphire Lawrence is you. I wouldn't be here in the first place helping you if you weren't Sapphire. The Sapphire I knew years ago, my only friend"

"Xander please"

He leans closer. "Listen Sapphire, my time's running out. My mission is to get you away and protect you from the monster you named Blake. He is very dangerous Sapphire. He killed many people before and play with them like a toy. He can't be stopped when he is controlled" I look at him confused.

"So its true? That someone's controlling him aside from himself? He told me about it not long before you took me away from him and brought me here. He also told that he can't control his other part which he called the worst one." He nodded.

"My friend will explain the rest for you. I should take you to her"

"T-to who?"

"To her. You'll find out soon" Xander suddenly grab my hand and lead the way. Where are we going? To her? Who's her? His another ghost friend? I shiver slightly at the thought of it. Gosh, I'll meet another ghost again, make me confused again, make me cry again, okay, I think I've had enough.

I sigh, still keep walking.

"Where are we going? Where are you taking me?"

"For the third time Sapphire, to her" he chuckled.

"But who's heeeer? Who is she?" I whined.

"You'll know soon"

"Fuck you"

"Language please" he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and I huff as he continue to drag me somewhere. I don't know where we're going okay? All I do is follow him which is very confusing. I think I have the right to know where he's taking me and who should we meet. It involves me big deal.

"There's a forest around this place. We should go there quick before it gets dark" Xander said.

"Excuse me?!" I said, stopping him.

"What?"

"There's no way I'm going inside a creepy forest okay?! No way!" I shouted.

"Calm down, you're with me" he chuckled once again.