26

Sapphire's POV

I gasp as I wake up from my confusing dream. Its still early in the morning, maybe around 6 I think. I slowly rubbed my eyes so I can adjust the sun's light. The road is quite, no cars around. I realized I'm still on the sidewalk, with... Alexander.

No, no, he's not here. Where the hell did he went to? He leave me alone? Seriously? How mean. I sigh. I touched my head. The dream, my dream awhile ago. His story? Alexander's story?

I bring my arms around my knees and pull myself closer. I look down.

No way. Alexander suffer all of those horrible things? He has been forgotten by his own father, her mother was killed, both his parents died and he was put in the orphanage.

But the thing is, he is the Alexander in my dream, Knighter if I remember correctly. Because its true, he looks exactly like Alexander in my dream and yes, he is still in my dream, but now I can talk to him, he can see me. But how? And who is Sapphire Lawrence? Is she Flare, from my dream too?

I groan. There's now way I'll escape this mystery now. This has something to do with me. Yeah, Sapphire.

"Oh, you're awake!" Someone shouted making me turn to where the voice is coming from and good thing it was Alexander. I frown.

"Where have you been?" I asked. He sit next to me with a smile on his face.

"Were you scared because you thought I just leaved you?" He teases. So that's why he's-

"Are you making fun of me?! What if Blake happen to pass by? Especially if not in his own normal condition?"

"I'm sorry. I was looking for food for us to eat, so I ended up leaving you, but... I still couldn't find anything" He laugh.

"You could have told me you know" I puffed. This boy is so mean.

"Well you were peacefully sleeping, I just couldn't wake you up. But, how was your dream?" I gasped.

"Now that you brought that up, what you told me, was it true?"

"Yup. Everything I told you was true. All of those happened to me, so horribly. I suffer those without complaints, thinking maybe I did deserve it" He stated, looking away.

"And... You're Alexander McKnight. You are Knighter" He nodded. Woah.

"But who is Sapphire Lawrence? Flare?"

"Who is Sapphire Lawrence you say?"

"Yes, is she still alive? What happened to her?"

"Yes, she's alive, because you are her. I've told you this before right? You are Sapphire Lawrence, you are Flare and you are my friend" He explained.

We both went silent, a very uncomfortable one. I am Flare? But how? There must be a mistake, I-i just can't be the Sapphire Lawrence, I am different. There's no way I'm her.

"This is the place where Alexander McKnight and Sapphire Lawrence first met"

"Let me say, this is where you and I first met"

"You and me?"

"Yes"

"But it can't be! I'm Sapphire Gates, not Lawrence. This isn't my house. I don't live here"

"How can you not be? You remember this place right? You said this is where Alexander and Sapphire first met, which is I'm Alexander and you are Sapphire. You've been here before"