15

Sapphire's POV

He pulls away slowly from my lips as I stare at him in shocked again. He was grinning devilishly. H-how could he?

"You kiss me again" I said without stuttering this time but still, I'm shocked. What exactly is he doing?

"Are you uncomfortable of my kisses Sapphire?"

"Uncomfortable? Are you freaking kidding me? If you kiss me now once again Mr. Mystery Guy, what will you do next? Torture me again?" I said through gritted teeth, gripping the bed sheets tightly. I'm done with his fucking games and acting skills.

If my mom is good at it, then so is he. He stare at me intensely.

"Torture you? Um, maybe just some other time. I need to deal with this woman first." Excuse me?! He suddenly got up from my bed and went towards my unconscious mother that tied up on the chair. He slowly lean in towards her face and started poking the left side of her cheeks with his index finger. Huh?

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing" He simply said and directly look at me. I stare at him.

"Why did you kiss me?" I asked straight at him. He smirks.

"Because I was proud of you"

I raised my eyebrows at him confusedly cause him to chuckle. "But why kiss me?"

"Didn't you like my reward Sapphire?"

The kiss is his reward? The fuck?

"No I didn't" I answered honestly as I crossed my arms on my chest and huff. He can't do this to me.

Why does he have to keep kissing me and in the end he will torture me like there's no tomorrow? I'm glad I didn't kiss back because if I did...... I don't think I will ever forgive myself.

"Then what reward do you want my Sapphire?" I cringe when the way he calls me My Sapphire and for goodness sake I'm not his. But what caught my attention is the way his voice changed. It seems dark and deep than his original ones. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Look, I don't want anything from you or a reward from you okay? I just did that because I was mad at my mom for doing this. She changed for goodness sake and I really don't know what to do anymore. My mom is a psycho and my dad isn't here anymore, only God knows where he is" I stated.

I look down sadly at my lap as I spotted my wrist. I sigh. Fuck this red marks!

After a seconds of silence, I gasp when I was thrown on the wall, hard, cause me to close my eyes and wince in pain. I groan. The fuck was that?

That's when I opened my eyes, a pair of black eyes suddenly greet me and my hands above my head, and once again he trapped me. What a Demon he is.

We stare at each other silently, only our breathings and my heart beat can be heard.

He put his face close to mine. And that's when I couldn't take it anymore, I ask him.

"Why do you always do this?" I said softly, my warm breath hitting him. He close his eyes for awhile, gripping my hands above my head harder while all I did is nothing.