6

Sapphire's POV

Its already night since my last encounter with the Mystery Guy and I became silent the whole time. Dad is already home while me on the other hand is in the kitchen cooking for something to eat.

I am scared. I am scared what will happen next.

He said it himself that I'm his main victim and he wants to have fun with me. Does it mean, he's going to torture me? But why me? Why does it have to be me?

Just calm down Saf, you'll be fine...

"Dad?! Dinners ready!" I yelled from the kitchen.

"Coming!"

Me and my Dad both eat in silence which is very uncomfortable and I guess he notice it.

"You've been quiet Sapphire, what's wrong?" My Dad asked with his voice full of concern which melts me, really. "Nothing." I said softly.

I don't want him to know what I know right now. I know it's selfish not to share, but I'm not ready yet. And I don't want him to be included.

I cleared my throat. "By the way, did you put me on bed last night?"

He looks at me confused.

"No I didn't, why?" I stare at him.

"J-just asking. But the whistle? Did you hear the whistle?" I asked.

"Yes I am. Isn't it creepy Sapphire?" He chuckled.

"Do you think the rumors are true? Someone whistled last night and the name of this town is The Whistling Guy. I think it's true." He added while chuckling. Oh yes dad, if you only knew.

"Finish your dinner quickly Sapphire and go upstairs to your room so you could rest. I'm going to call your Mom later." I nodded. Mom. Oh I hope my mom's okay. I close my eyes and took a deep breath before finishing my dinner.

Will he talk to me again? I hope not.

I went inside my room and close my door behind. I scan my room. He isn't here right?

When I turn to look at my left, there, I found him sitting on my bed cause me to back away once again. He was grinning.

"I-i um, what are you d-doing here?" Here we go again, scare jumps. Fuck him.

"What do you think?"

I hate him being here in my room all the time. What does he want from me? He just started his game and its tonight. And the whistle. Wait, is that why he's already in my room because I'm his victim tonight?!

"I hope you'll here my whistle tonight sweetheart. The last time I talked to you, you didn't get the chance to hear it cause you collapse. And by the way, you were heavy though."

H-heavy? Wait what?

"So it means, you're the one who put me on bed?" He nodded. Oh shit. He suddenly stand up from my bed and went towards me, trapping me by his arms above my head and his face close to mine, again.