Prologue

This is the story of a girl who is moving to an unknown town which she didn't know of. Some people say that if you are already part of the town, you'll be trapped... Forever.

Sapphire Gates, a nineteen year old girl is moving into that town. Her father's job took them away from their own hometown so they decided to move somewhere.

It's called 'The Whistling Guy'.

Some rumors said that the town was named by that, because of a mystery guy who kept whistling every night in some houses. The town's name before was changed into that, 3 years ago.

If you heard someone whistling near you, it means he's nearby.

But if you look somewhere around you and try to find out who is whistling, you'll never see him.

He is known as the demon of the town.

You can only see his silhouette but not his figures. He only show his full self to someone he about to kill.

They said, the guy is full of vengeance, revenge and hatred all over him. So that's why he's killing people every time he wants to, to show them what he feels. No one knows about the name of the mystery guy. It was forgotten ever since.

But if someone do, something bad always happens to them.

The people over there tried to escape once but, they never succeed. Because if they do, the mystery guy always find a way to kill the person who tried to escape his town or they will die for no reasons. That's why some people say, "You will never leave him. You're going to stay, no matter what"

But on the other hand, Sapphire Gates, doesn't believe to all of that. She may be innocent, but she's not stupid.

All of it happens in summer. No school, just vacation. To her it may be sad leaving the place where she born, where she mets her friends and where her first memories started but, she want some adventure. So she take the offer.

But what happen if her and her family is part of the town? Will they be killed by the mystery guy too?

Will Sapphire believe to all of the rumors she always heard about the town?

Do you think she will help him stop his own curse to that town, so everybody will be free?

If she try to escape? Will the mystery man kill her?

Will she know his name?

Will she know his past?

But what if Sapphire do? Will he kill her, murder her?

Is he really a demon, a ghost, a dead guy living perhaps?

Will she know who is the one who kept whistling?

The mystery guy?

Find it out then....

Please vote!!!!✌✌✌
I was kinda bored so I wrote another story again, hope u love it. Xoxo