16

Sapphire's POV

It was already night since my last encounter with the Mystery Guy once again. I already have my dinner so I just make my way upstairs, where my room was.

When I open the door of my room, my mom isn't there anymore. I sigh. The Mystery Guy must have already take her to her  room awhile ago. I went slowly towards her room, and there, I saw her laying on her bed peacefully. I went to her.

I went to the side of her bed and sit down as I hold her right hand. I sobbed.

"M-mom, what happened to you? Why d-did you change?" I said softly while I stare at her sleeping peacefully. That's when I realize her clothes. She's wearing my black shirt with a red heart design in it.

I gasp. Mystery Guy changed her clothes?! Oh my gosh. He must have seen her.... Never mind. I sigh.

I just hold her hands tightly the whole minute when a whistle echoes through the whole place outside once again. I eyed her.

The whistle stops.

That's my cue. Her eyes slowly open up and she groan while touching her head.

Totally HUNGOVER...

"Gosh, w-what happened?" She ask before sitting up as I guide her. Then she look at me with wide eyes. I stayed still.

"S-sapphire?" She choked. Seriously, I want to hug her, tight. But what can I do? She lost my respect towards her and I don't think I will ever getting it back.

"What's the last thing you remember?" I asked her straight away, gripping her hand tight.

"I-i remember someone i-in your room and... a-and there's this guy. He look scary, his eyes were black and he's so tall, and I was tied on t-the chair—" She stated but I cut her off. Of course, I have to act confused towards her if that what he wants. So I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"What the hell are you talking about mom? Are you seeing things now?" I asked her and she just gasp.

"Y-you were there t-too Sapphire. I s-saw his hands all over you. H-how could you not know?" I sigh. Think Sapphire, think!

"M-mom, whatever you saw, its not real" I lied as I look at her. She gripped my forearm tightly cause me to wince in pain. The fuck?!

"You have to believe me! He was there in your room and you were there too. H-he was talking to me and he was talking to you too! Beleive me! I saw him with my own eyes!" She shout at me, gripping my forearms a little bit harder this time. I hiss.

"Stop! You're hurting me!" I wince in pain, but she still doesn't let go.

"Believe me Sapphire, believe me! I saw him! Maybe he's the one who threw me on the wall. And... And he's siding you all the time when we w-were talking. He keeps talking about how good you were to him! You bitch!" I gasp. Then anger filled up her eyes as she push me off the bed as I landed hard on the floor.

"Shit!" I cursed when I feel a slight pain on my butt. She then got up from her bed and walk towards me, gripping my hair up to look at her, just like what the Mystry Guy did to me back then.

"Since when did you met this guy?!" She asked gripping my hair while I'm trying her hands off of it. Fuck, she's so strong.

"Its none of your business" I spat at her when a hard slap connects my cheeks, I froze. She grip my hair harder even more cause me to cry in pain. Tears slowly making its way out of my eyes as I saw her looking at me furiously.