22

Sapphire's POV

"Dad, we need to get out of here" I quickly said as I lean myself on the door frame, gasping some air. That was terrible. Who is she? What does she want from me?

"What happened? I heard you scream" He asked worriedly. I stare at him. Damn, he might think that I'm crazy after I told him what I just saw. What should I tell him? Dad, I saw a ghost and I really don't understand what she want from me. Grrr, that's fuck up.

"It was nothing, but we need to get out of here" I rush towards him and look at his handcuffed hand. Well shit. "I don't think this thing has a key" My dad murmured slowly. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Seriously Dad? Who the hell made this thing without a freaking key? Every handcuffs has a key. It just happens that yours maybe is in the owner right now. I can't seem to find it here, its impossible" Especially that there are so many unnatural things that is happening right now too.

"I know. I wonder who brought us here after the car crash though. Maybe he's the one we almost hit?" He asked. I look down.

"I don't know. But there's a possibility that he might be the guy we almost hit that brought us here" I stated. But Blake? Can it be him? Or all of those are just dreams of him? But it feels real. I sigh.

I sit down on the floor and lean my back on the bed. Its getting dark now. Gosh.

"I'm so sorry Sapphire. Because of me, all of this happened. I didn't mean to made your life horrible" I turn my head to him.

His cheeks now are wet because of his tears making me frown.

"Dad?" I called softly. He sobbed.

"Your mom never loved me" He said. I stay silent.

"All I do is for her to be proud of me. Your mother is my everything Sapphire, she mean the world to me. But maybe to her, maybe I'm only nothing. Nothing to her. But what can I do? I love her. I get myself a job, a house, anything to make her happy. But it will never be enough" My Dad explain.

"Why?" "Because she don't love me"

I look down.

"As if that woman cared for you. Its her acting skills I must say, she's very good at it. She's a bitch. So would you mind if I kill her?"

I remember Blake telling me that to piss me off. So its true then? My mom never cared? Even to Dad? Its only her acting skills?

"The last time I talk to your mom, was on the phone. A-after that, I can't reach her anymore so I-i kinda understand because I know she's mad at me for being a workaholic guy" He chuckled. Yeah, the call that changes everything. Because the curse didn't work on her and Blake blame me at that time.

And that was the worst. He call me names and throw me numerous times on the wall. That was horrible, very horrible. I look down.

"And you know what Dad? When she told me that she'll be out of town, I was confused. She said she's going to do some work or something. But when she got home, s-she was, she-"