5

Sapphire's POV

"What are you talking about? Have fun first?" I asked in confusion. What the hell is that supposed to mean?

"What do you want me to do then?" Ah, now he asked, smirking. Can I just slap his face? He won't stop smirking! He may be scary but his making my head hurts. What is wrong with him?

Maybe he haven't take his pills today, that's all.

"Just don't touch me" I answered quickly. He look at me straight to the eyes and slowly went towards me. I can feel my hair on my skin standing up as he went closer. D-did I do something wrong?

That's when I didn't notice, his face is only inches away from mine that I could feel his cold breath on me. He's cold, not warm. Well duh?

"Don't... Touch you? Why is that?"

I gulped. Oh my gosh.

"Because... Its making me, uncomfortable" I said firmly. Because even our position I already felt uncomfortable. He's face is close to me and I'm pinned in the wall. Great, I'm trapped.

"Hmm? So I make you uncomfortable then? If I touch you now, would you mind?" He said darkly as I stare into his eyes and form my mouth into a thin line. Touch me? What the hell is he thinking? Is he out of his mind? Because to me he is.

"E-excuse me? What exactly you're talking about? Do you think I'm dumb enough to let you touch me just like that? Hell no" I snap. He smirked, again. I groan.

Fuck his face.

"You still haven't changed. You're still feisty" He said walking away from me, giving me the advantage to breath properly. It feels like he's choking me. Wait, did he just say that I still haven't changed? Still haven't changed?

"Hey, what do you mean by that?" He look at me with furrowed eyebrows, like he's confused. For your information, I'm the one who's confused. He is insane.

"Do you know me Sapphire?"

The way he say my name cause some hair on my skin to stand up. I shivered. I clenched my fist angrily.

"Know you? Of course I know you! You're the Mystery Guy, aren't you?! You're the one who talk to me in the car and don't you dare kill my mom!" I shouted. Oh no my mom. My mom. Is she dead? Please I hope not. My breath became heavy as I stare at him intensely. Fuck those black eyes.

"Yes, I'm the one who's talking at you in the car. And about your mom? I didn't touch your mom yet, don't worry. But of course, I won't let her go that easily am I? I won't let her escape. Even if I didn't find her or touch her, she still can be dead. If someone tries to escape, they can still die without reasons. That's how brutal the curse is." He stated, while smirking. Curse. Fuck your curse.