10

Sapphire's POV

It's been two days ever since my last encounter with the Mystery Guy. Of course me on the other hand is still confused about him saying that no one's leaving him and especially not me. And for your information, my right cheek is still in pain after I received the impact of his slap, few days ago.

Dad never came home ever since our last talk because he's in a hurry and mom isn't back home yet which made me worried.

I wonder if she's okay or something.

But The Mystery Guy on the hand, still hasn't killed someone ever since I got here but still keeps whistling. He didn't show up these past two days and I wonder why. And of course, his promise to me is still in contact.

Every time I touch the front door of our house, when I turn it, its locked. As in locked. He wouldn't let me out. I know he's watching right now, eyeing my every move make sure I won't do something stupid.

If you're wondering, he's been ignoring me after I asked the question about him being afraid if someone leaves him and back to being a lonely guy he was.

I wonder what's the cause of him being so mad in this world, that he will literally kill someone for it. He hates someone. Killing people is the way he could show his anger, hate whatever he's feeling right now that he still can't get over with.

Me still keeps getting those dream about the little boy and the little girl. I wonder who is Flare and Knighter and why the little boy once called her Sapphire. That dream of mine still keeps bugging me every day. Every time I sleep, the dream would always be like that.

Maybe someday I could almost put a title in it like...

The Story of THE LITTLE GIRL & LITTLE BOY

It feels like, its my daily dream every time I sleep. But of course, me the curious one can't help but try to figure things out. Then today, I did have my breakfast peacefully without the Mystery Guy distracting me. There's something inside me scream in joy, feeling that he's not touching me or hurting me anymore.

But what scare me the most is...
What will happen next?

Who knows? I can't tell the future am I? So I'm really not sure. I finished my breakfast quickly and wash my dishes. After that, I directly found my way up to my room and close it behind. The usual, the silent is the one always who greeted me every time I went in.

What I always do is go to the bath room and always check my neck because he already choke it twice. My wound is slowly fading out, hoping it would heal faster so no one could notice it.

I suddenly went to my bed and read my uninteresting books, if that what some people say. Well books, keeps me company if I'm alone. But there's a big possibility that's I'm not alone cause seriously, I can feel his presence sometimes, but he's not talking to me which is good. Very good.

That's when a voice echoed once again in my room cause me to put the book down.

"Did you really think that I will leave you Sapphire?"

He asked, getting out in the darkest corner of my room with a grin on his face. He's still the same, nothing change. He's wearing his everyday clothes like black
T-shirt, black jeans and I notice that he's....... Bare-footed?