17

Sapphire's POV

"Seriously Blake, I need to eat" I said. I heard him growl in annoyance cause me to chuckle softly. Blake? Well I'm getting used to that name from now on. Its cool though, I'm just wondering what his real name is. I bet its much cooler.

"Fine"

I've been telling him to let me go from his lap awhile ago but all he keeps doing is hold me tighter and smile at me teasingly. Ever since our 'nice to meet you' thing, he has been playful and cheerful. I don't know what got into him really, but to me its a good sign.

I'm just happy that he admitted that guilt suddenly rush over him every time he tortures me. But why?

I got off from his lap and went downstairs. The house seemed silent now, no voices can be heard, only the squeaking sound that I made every time I step. I sigh heavily.

No more mom's cooking, her laugh, her bright smile every morning and the way she gets mad because of my silliness. But what happened to her these past few days did surprised me really. I never thought she would go out clubbing because Dad isn't always home but what about me?

Aren't they worried about me? My Dad? Where did he go? Is he out of town too or just around here somewhere?

I frustratedly sigh and went to the fridge. I get some fresh milk and bread after closing it. I almost drop my food when I spotted him sitting on the counter, smirking widely.

I rolled my eyes and went to him before placing my food on the counter.

"What are you thinking?" He asked making me stop and eyed him.

"What do you think?" He just his eyebrows at me and lean over the counter and pouted. Seriously, is he being cute today?
Yup, a Demon is being cute today.

I just gave him a small smile as I pour some milk onto my glass quietly which is very uncomfortable.

I sigh.

"I'm alone now am I?" I sadly laugh, fighting my tears not to pour down or else I'll break down.

"My mom is gone and my dad isn't home, who knows when he will come back" He then straight up as he stared at me intensely with his black eyes. He frown.

"You're not alone. I'm here aren't I? Not because I'm dead I can't be here with you" I look down. Right, dead.

"Don't you dare cry" He said quickly cause my head to snap at him. I gulp.

"D-does it a-annoys you?" I ask softly.

"No it doesn't annoys me, it pains me. Seeing you crying in front of me wants me to kill myself because I know I'm the reason of it"

I bit my lip nervously as I look at him. Why is he doing this? Why me?

He caught my attention when his lips twitch into a smile which made me frown in confusion. What the hell?

"I remember what we did here"

What?