8

Sapphire's POV

I was inside the house, alone noticing it was already old and creepy at the same time. Weird. How the hell did I get here? That's when I started walking towards the stairs and went up. The house was quiet, feels likes its already abandoned years ago. Webs already hanging on the roof as I went upstairs.

That's when a voice of someone stops me and I spotted a room.

I walk towards the door slowly and peeked a little. I frowned when I saw two little kids playing on the bed. I went inside. The door made a squeaking sound but the two didn't seemed to notice it.
And they didn't even notice me. Huh? What's wrong?

The little girl is smiling towards the little boy maybe telling her some jokes or something. I don't know, the girl seems to start laughing when the liitle boy stop talking. I stare at them.

"You're so funny Knighter" Said the little girl which made the little boy glare at her. I smiled.

"It wasn't funny you know? That was embarrassing Flare, how could you do that to me? That was so mean" The little boy said while the little girl still laugh. I just stare at them.

They can't see me? Am I invisible?

"Whatever, it was still funny. It wasn't my fault that the floor is slippery that's why you slide. You aren't looking at your surroundings so look what you've got? A numb butt" I chuckled. The girl reminds me of myself a little as I stare at her even more. The way her long hair, braid into a fishtail and a flower crown on the top of her head feels like its really me. Let me say, my mini me?