19

Sapphire's POV

"A Demon? You must be fucking kidding me." I said, crossing my arms over my chest as he held my waist tightly.

Oh his possessiveness...

How come James is a Demon? He seems nice anyway.

"No I'm not. How dare him put his foot onto my land without my fucking permission? He even put his lips onto you and you just fucking let him" He said angrily.

I rolled my eyes.

"Well its not my fault that his nice and you're not" I spat. He smirks.

"Now you're comparing me to him?" I give him a death glare. I tried to let go his arms on my waist but he keeps holding me tightly making me groan.

"What do you want?" I said through gritted teeth. The fuck is wrong with him?

"Is he nice Saphhire or very very nice?" He said leaning in, brushing his lips onto mine. I froze.

Oh gosh, oh gosh.

"B-blake, let me go" I said against his lips making him groan and hold me tightly. Fucking goodness sake!

Ring! Ring!

We snap our head on the nightstand where my phone is ringing loudly. Blake growled and let go of me and went to grab my phone. I ran at him.

"The fuck?! Blake give me the phone!"

"No."

Before I could snatch the phone from him, he press the green button and place it on loud speaker. I groan.

"Hello? Sapphire? Are you there?" James asked on the other line. Blake stare at my phone angrily but didn't say a word. I sigh.

"I'm here James, I'm fine" I said back at him still my phone on Blake's hand. He glare at me making me roll my eyes in frustration. He's killing me right now.

"Oh that's good then. Would you mind if I come over?"

Blake head snap at me. He gripped my phone tightly and directly press the red button, ending the call.

"What the fuck?! Blake are you crazy?!" I shouted at him as he place my phone back on the nightstand. What is wrong with him?

"No! You're the one who's crazy! Why would you let some Demon step into this house of yours? He will hurt you!" He yelled back at me. I gasp.

"And how can you so sure that I'll let him come over here that I even haven't said anything yet?!"

"Because I know you'll let him even you haven't said anything yet. He is a friend of yours, of course you'll let him!"