I raised my hand to call out for Julius and she flinched instantly. Somebody already beat her ass.

"Auntie BB!" I heard from behind me.

I turned around and picked up Julez, who had ran over to me. He was getting so big to be a seven year old. I don't spend enough time with my nephew, I should take more time out just for him.

"Hey baby, how are you?" I asked, kissing his hair.

I looked up at Solange and she mouthed something while looking at Sydney and Julius.

"What?" I asked her.

"I'mma beat her ass-"

"Beyonce bring yo ass here!"

"You in trouble." She snickered and we all walked into the room. Normani looked mad but I don't know what for, I haven't done anything. "All y'all, get out."

As soon as she said it, everybody left but our mothers took their time, pissing her off even more. They know damn what they're doing.

When 'everybody' left, Normani pulled me down to her by the collar of my shirt. "Why was she here?"

"She was dropping Chas off."

"I gave that bitch a chance, I gave her more than I should've and she keep crossing fuckin' lines. I'mma beat her ass if I see her again, I better not see that bitch."

I didn't know whether to beat her ass, listen to her, or wanna fuck 'cause that was so sexy. I don't think she understands how attractive she is when she's mad.

I nodded my head and she let me go, looking away from me.

"Baby." I called.

"What do you want?"

"I'm sorry."

"Okay, I don't care." She rolled her eyes and I sat on the hospital bed beside her before she told everyone to come back in.

While they filled the room again, I was trying to get back in Normani's good graces. I laid on the bed beside her and kissed her cheek to her lips. She tried to look away from me but I grabbed her face, making her look.

"Baby, I'm sorry, she was just coming to drop him off."

"Like I said, if I see that bitch again, I'mma whoop her ass." She shrugged her shoulders.

"You going to court with me?"

"Maybe, I don't know. I don't want to see her, period. I'm going to throw my fucking shoe at her."

"Your shoe baby? Your shoe?" I chuckled and she nodded.

I rubbed her belly while I kissed her lips repeatedly. She started breathing hard and I felt Princess start kicking.

"That hurts." She whined.

"You're bipolar."

"It huurts!"

"Hush, stop talking. It won't hurt if you stop talking." I said, rubbing it more.

She nodded but started rubbing my dick which is so nasty 'cause that is not what we're here for and after she has Princess, we can't have sex.

"Normani stop." I said, moving her hand.

"Uh uh, it's mine, I do what I want. If you insist on rubbing my stomach, I get to rub your dick. Shut up." She whispered.

She reached her hand inside my joggers and closed her eyes, trying to sleep. I don't get it when she does this, she likes to rub my dick or just hold it in her hand while sleeping. And that's exactly what she did.