"I'm for real Normani, I need you to try it so nothing goes wrong."

She nodded her head but didn't say anything.

"Is that a yes?"

"Uh huh."

I got up from the bed and went to get the doctor. I told her that Mani needed some epidural so she walked back in the room and gave it to her, apparently.

While I was outside, I saw Sydney walking down the hall with Chas on her hip.

We were awaiting a trial for full custody and a restraining order but until then, Sydney was still apart of my son's life. As of right now, I make his decisions for him and when he's older, he can figure the entire mother thing.

"Wassup man." I took him from her, completely ignoring her. I kissed his cheek and took his bag from her and started to walk back into the room but Sydney put her hand on my shoulder, pulling me back.

"What you want?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry for lying on you, just please don't take my son away from me." She pleaded.

"Girl, I don't trust a word you say at this point. You tried to take me away from my family 'cause you wanted some money. You don't even want your son!" I shouted then consoled a scared Chas.

"Yes I do-"

"Bruh, give it up. You said it yourself, you wanted to abort him but your little boyfriend wanted the money that I could provide. What was your move? Put me on child support? Girl, I take care of mine."

I wanted to call her out her name so bad, I wanted to curse this bitch out but I couldn't. I just wanted to keep my son and love him more than I know she won't.

"I want my son Beyonce."

"Stay right here." I nodded and walked back into the room.

"Hey my baby!" Mani yelled and held her arms out for Chas. I gave him to her and kissed her.

"Let me see your phone baby."

"It's over there." She pointed while bouncing Chas up and down on the bed.

I took her phone and went back out, going to the recording that Normani had took. Since she wants to be such a liar, I can catch her in her lie and it's definitely her so she can't tell the judge otherwise.

Before she could say anything, I put my hand up and told her to just listen, putting the phone up to her ear. Once she understood what it was, her eyes widened and she tried to snatch the phone from me but I pulled back, pushing her away.

I saw Julius on the other side of the hallway, raising himself off of the wall but I put my hand up, stopping him. I didn't need him right now.

"Who is that?"

"Bitch, now I know damn well- are you for real? You know that's you. You're his only mother Sydney." I said.

She sighed. "What do you want?"

"I want you to know that you won't be getting any money from me, that I take care of my children and lastly, I want you in court on the third."

"You and your so called wife, y'all won't make it. You out here trying to make everybody happy when she doesn't even appreciate you-"

"Bitch and you do?! She doesn't appreciate me but she's had my son and is in the middle of having my daughter. Willingly, not for fucking money!" My fingers started to shake and I knew it was a matter of time before I snapped.